Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks mods

I finally got to read this. I absolutely loved it. Every panel was a joy to read. If this is how Seely treats Superman, I'd love to see him on a Super book. This was just so much fun. I loved seeing two optimistic superheroes on a fun adventure. I really loved how happy Clark was to discover that Dick was alive. I'm also incredibly happy to see that Superman's story of Nightwing and Flamebird was still the inspiration for Dick naming himself Nightwing. So much win in this book.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

FINALLY showed up at my LCS yesterday, and it was everything advertised. Still want to see King tackle Superman, but I'm officially rooting for Seeley to take over the main Superman book. And after what I thought was a pretty disappointing turn in Grayson #10 or so, Lex stole the issue this time.
    You can follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, if more of my opinions sounds like something you'd like.

If Taylor doesn't stick after his tie-in arc on Batman/Superman, would people mind if Seeley took it over? He seams to do okay with Superman and is involved heavily in Batman's world (which, I think, was major weakness of Pak).

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    FINALLY showed up at my LCS yesterday, and it was everything advertised. Still want to see King tackle Superman, but I'm officially rooting for Seeley to take over the main Superman book. And after what I thought was a pretty disappointing turn in Grayson #10 or so, Lex stole the issue this time.
    Seeley and King steering the Superman titles would be a dream.

Such great art is being wasted on such mundane stories in the current Superman titles.