Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Storm and Squirrel Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who are these two?
    The guy on the right with the purple body armor is Paladin - a merc who has been on the side of the angels from time to time. In recent years has been seen working with Misty Knight.
    The guy on the left is my version of the Black Knight (with the Ebony Blade).

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The guy on the right with the purple body armor is Paladin - a merc who has been on the side of the angels from time to time. In recent years has been seen working with Misty Knight.
    The guy on the left is my version of the Black Knight (with the Ebony Blade).
    Okay. Thanks.

Old Man Logan and Old Man Steve, I think would be pretty cool.

Incredible Member

Darkhawk & the Guardians of the Galaxy, because why not. Barring that Darkhawk and Star-Lord, Venom, and/or Nova.

Haechi & Inferno

Rogue and Black Widdow would be a wonderful ongoing. That A + X issue was NOT enough.

Nighthawk (supreme power) and Iron Man
    We need better comics

Kaine / Morbius
    Iron Fist / Union Jack / Black Panther
    Darkhawk / Sleepwalker
    Agents of Atlas / Immortal Weapons / SWORD / MI:13 / Fin Fang Four
    Noh-Var / Phantomex
    the Hood / Terror Inc
    Black Cat / Prowler

-Pav, who could go on...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    Deadpool and Carnage -- ... I am not fond of either character, so I am just curious to see what happens with these two in the same panel.
    Can't tell if your post is sarcastic or not lol.

But do you mean like the mini?

ANYWAY... I'd like to see Deadpool and Gambit team up to take down Fantomex so we never hear from him again.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Ms Marvel and......Hercules. Just because LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I've been thinking a lot lately about how Sam Wilson: Captain America needs a partner and American Eagle needs to be in a book. So, why not have the two of them meet and become partners? Both are cool characters and continue to add diversity to the Captain America legacy. Eventually if Steve regains the title Captain America you can still have Falcon and Eagle remain partners. Whatever, I think it would be cool....

So what are your suggestions for character pairings that haven't been done but could work out pretty well?
    Hmmm, the Falcon and American Eagle. That's got a nice ring. Plus, it would add American Eagle to the Captain America mythos.

As for me, well, I've definitely liked to see Shang-Chi and Black Widow team up. Yeah, I'll admit it seems a little out there, but I think it makes sense. They've been part of several teams and missions in the past. Both have experience in the spy game and I think most striking enough, both were raised since birth to be secret weapons. Shang's calm and mellowness would contrast well with Natasha's world weariness and wit. I could see Shang ask Black Widow's help in stopping some major Triad action in Hong Kong. For a mission like that, one can't relie on the bluster of Thor or Iron Man, but the subtly and quiet of a Black Widow!

Other team-ups:

Shang-Chi/Black Panther - Happened in the past, but I'd like to see it more. It would be cool to see them sparring and comparing techniques with one another.

Shang-Chi/Elektra- There seemed a hint of this in the Secret Wars Master of Kung Fu series. Shang has confronted many assassins in the past. How does he feel about arguably the best assassin in the world?

Moon Knight/Ghost Rider - The Fist of Khonshu. The Spirit of Vengeance. 'Nuff said!

Amadeus Cho/Runaways - Always wanted to see Amadeus interact with more of the teens of the Marvel Universe.

Amadeus Cho/Young Avengers - Look above.

Falcon/Iron Fist - Just to see how Danny would react to Sam's impending intimate relationship with Misty .
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Hmmm, the Falcon and American Eagle. That's got a nice ring. Plus, it would add American Eagle to the Captain America mythos.

As for me, well, I've definitely liked to see Shang-Chi and Black Widow team up. Yeah, I'll admit it seems a little out there, but I think it makes sense. They've been part of several teams and missions in the past. Both have experience in the spy game and I think most striking enough, both were raised since birth to be secret weapons. Shang's calm and mellowness would contrast well with Natasha's world weariness and wit. I could see Shang ask Black Widow's help in stopping some major Triad action in Hong Kong. For a mission like that, one can't relie on the bluster of Thor or Iron Man, but the subtly and quiet of a Black Widow!

Other team-ups:

Shang-Chi/Black Panther - Happened in the past, but I'd like to see it more. It would be cool to see them sparring and comparing techniques with one another.

Shang-Chi/Elektra- There seemed a hint of this in the Secret Wars Master of Kung Fu series. Shang has confronted many assassins in the past. How does he feel about arguably the best assassin in the world?

Moon Knight/Ghost Rider - The Fist of Khonshu. The Spirit of Vengeance. 'Nuff said!

Amadeus Cho/Runaways - Always wanted to see Amadeus interact with more of the teens of the Marvel Universe.

Amadeus Cho/Young Avengers - Look above.

Falcon/Iron Fist - Just to see how Danny would react to Sam's impending intimate relationship with Misty .
    I don't think it's out there at all. They both are experienced spies. It make perfect sense to me. I'd read the heck out of that story.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Hulkling and Reptil and Kamala Kahn and Victor Mancha and Wiccan.

SUPER HERO NERD TEAM UP EXTREME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Hulkling and Reptil and Kamala Kahn and Victor Mancha and Wiccan.

SUPER HERO NERD TEAM UP EXTREME!!!
    Throw Miles and Ganke (As the all new all different Jarvis) in and that would make a great Young Avengers lineup.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Can't tell if your post is sarcastic or not lol.

But do you mean like the mini?

ANYWAY... I'd like to see Deadpool and Gambit team up to take down Fantomex so we never hear from him again.
    Not as a versus.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.