Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Darkhawk & the Guardians of the Galaxy, because why not. Barring that Darkhawk and Star-Lord, Venom, and/or Nova.
    Given DH's subplot with the Raptors (no thanks to Avengers Arena ), it's a perfect ideal situation for both DH and the GotG to deal with. Also, I like to see the GotG/Power Pack Team-Up; given that some of the Kymellians and Snarks were seen within the STAR-LORD Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Amadeus Cho/Runaways - Always wanted to see Amadeus interact with more of the teens of the Marvel Universe.

Amadeus Cho/Young Avengers - Look above.
    Also wouldn't mind the following.....

Runaways/All-New X-Men

All-New X-Men/Avengers Academy.....especially given the "New" Wolverine's connection with AA.

Runaways/New Warriors.....curious to see how the Warriors would deal against the Children of the Pride.

And (maybe) Nova (Sam Alexander)/Power Pack.....interesting family dynamics involved within both teams.

Tommy Shepard, if he's not just flat-out dead post-Secret Wars. Both his twin and his 'uncle' are part of teams, but he's not so lucky. He's a speedster, surely there's one more team out there that could use a speedster.

Mighty Member

Thanos and Aunt May
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Thanos and Aunt May
    EXCELLENT suggestion!
    Ladies and gentlemen, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Gravity and The Hood. An odd combo, I grant you, but I liked how things panned out in the Beyond! mini-series. The Hood may not like most superheroes but he'd still hold a lot of respect for Gravity. Plus, I'm a fan of Gravity. I'm biased.

X-23, Elektra, Black Widow, Psylocke. That is all
    "This is me being reasonable"

Namor / Winter Soldier - always great interaction
    Iron Fist / Shang Chi - Marvel needs more Kung Fu action
    Iron Fist / Luke Cage - This needs to be a thing again!!
    Moon Knight / Man-Thing - Would be an interesting pair
    Ghost Rider / Ghost Rider (Johnny and Danny) - Been way too long since I've seen these two together
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Iron Fist / Shang Chi/Misty Knight/Leiko Wu - Marvel needs more Kung Fu action
    Fixed.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Spider-Man and Thor. I mean why not, hes had every main dynamic with the other avengers but not the god of thunder. I see peter and thor the equivalent yo amadeus and herc, jocky god and nerdy mortal going in all sorts of craziness. Thor would be a good role model for peter to look up to since i do believe peter needs a big bro figure to get over his self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Namor / Winter Soldier - always great interaction
    Iron Fist / Shang Chi - Marvel needs more Kung Fu action
    Iron Fist / Luke Cage - This needs to be a thing again!!
    Moon Knight / Man-Thing - Would be an interesting pair
    Ghost Rider / Ghost Rider (Johnny and Danny) - Been way too long since I've seen these two together
    Have they done a Daredevil/Man-Thing team up? That seems like a no brainer.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Spider-Man and Thor. I mean why not, hes had every main dynamic with the other avengers but not the god of thunder. I see peter and thor the equivalent yo amadeus and herc, jocky god and nerdy mortal going in all sorts of craziness. Thor would be a good role model for peter to look up to since i do believe peter needs a big bro figure to get over his self esteem.
    You know what would be cool? Thor throwing his hammer while spider man webs it up and swings it around like Thunderball's chain and wrecking ball! Since Spidey wouldn't actually be touching it he could whip that thing around and just totally wreck shop.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    I was thinking this as I typed but didn't know what they could do as a duo.
    That's what I can't think of.

Maybe running a school for the gifted and super-powered, that isn't mutant exclusive, and doesn't train them to be soldiers?

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    Gravity and The Hood. An odd combo, I grant you, but I liked how things panned out in the Beyond! mini-series. The Hood may not like most superheroes but he'd still hold a lot of respect for Gravity. Plus, I'm a fan of Gravity. I'm biased.
    You're not alone on this. I, too, liked their interaction in Beyond! and wanted to see more of it - especially because we rarely get comics with two leads where one is a hero and the other a villain. Establishing a comic with these two as the leads could make for some interesting action, plot, character development, and so on.

-Pav, who is glad to find another Hood/Gravity fan...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    I'd mostly like to see Ms. Marvel and Spider-Gwen team up for at least one issue or a miniseries.
    I like that team-up. Spider-Gwen has a bit more baggage (guilt etc), while Ms Marvel led a fairly normal life up until recently. I think that will play off nicely. Kamala might help Gwen see the bright side of life again.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Winter Soldier & Colossus - I haven't read much of Colossus but I like the look of him. Bucky has a metal arm, Colossus has a whole body of metal and there's a Russian connection, maybe Colossus had heard of the Winter Soldier myth.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re