Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would only watch United They Stand every once in a while, mainly due to how entertainingly goofy it is. I may have to buy a UK import DVD sometime.
    Last edited by TheLemsterPju; 10-02-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Y'know, considering how many 90's comic book and toyetic cartoons I watched growing up, I'm honestly surprised I never saw this .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, considering how many 90's comic book and toyetic cartoons I watched growing up, I'm honestly surprised I never saw this .
    It wasn't on the air very long.

at least now it's on Disney Plus. saw a few episodes.. it's a curiosity, for sure.
    At this point, the pedestrian animation is the most off-putting for me. I can look past the lack of Steve, Tony and Thor. Ultron and his robot hordes provide a convenient string of inanimate foes to blow up as opposed to human henchmen to potentially injure (hello censors). Toy Biz was a co-company of Marvel at that time so of course toys were a "mandate", lol. Yeah the transformations take up a heck of a lot of time, but of course, the six year olds don't notice, lol..
    I'll have to binge the rest of the season soon..

So very odd about that era where licensing issues blocked certain characters from appearing in shared Marvel or DC media productions over the years.. I'm glad that era is mostly over.

Astonishing Member

Looking at this thread, I realize I may have underestimated just how much people hated that armor.