Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so do Jonah's rants even matter anymore? is he even mayor of NYC anymore?
    No. Jonah resigned as mayor at the end of Superior Spider-Man. He was last seen hanging out in Silk's title before Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarlly View Post
    LOL

So when Tony Stark inevitably returns as Marvel's main "Daddy Warbucks," Slott and Bendis will be able to set up the next big Marvel crossover: forget about "Secret Wars," we will have "Corporate Wars!" Stark Industries vs. Parker Industries!!! (vs. Roxxon vs. Alchemax . . .) in a battle royale! Forgot about stopping muggings and petty street thieves, such blue collar crimes are too old-fashioned and trivial to Spider-Man these days; don't you know it's all about white-collar crimes!?! What comic book readers really want more of is boardroom banter and insight into how these mega corporations can screw over the shareholders while evading the tax code!!! Face front True Believers, and get ready for a new level of excitement brought to you by the House of Ideas!!!

Blah!
    Maybe Peter and Tony can join forces and create the Marvel universe version of Shark Tank.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

So Montana died in the opening arc of Big Time, and things aren't looking too good for the Ox at the end of this issue...

Sweartagod, Dan Slott, if you kill off Fancy Dan, you are off my Christmas card list.

I'm sure by this point the joke has been made at least 3 times but....that was a pretty good issue of iron man, though I'm already reading invincible iron man so i won't be continuing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I also wonder that. I enjoyed seeing the post SW Jessica talking with her love, the post SW, Carol about their yet-to-be born baby.
    I'm sorry what?

BANNED

Default During the 8 months after Secret Wars came to it's conclusion...

this lovely couple opted for in vivo fertilisation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I'm sure by this point the joke has been made at least 3 times but....that was a pretty good issue of iron man, though I'm already reading invincible iron man so i won't be continuing with this.
    I've heard that Invincible Iron Man is supposed to have a sister title, but I didn't realize it had already come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    I've heard that Invincible Iron Man is supposed to have a sister title, but I didn't realize it had already come out.
    hahaha good one
    We need better comics