Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Batman does not get prep or gets prep and this is Hercules from the greek mythology.
    I've always found the durability of the Heracles of mythology to be in one of those grey areas, especially against slashing/ cutting weapons and things in general other than blunt trauma. So it depends largely on where you think he stands regarding certain types of attacks and how fast you think he is. I always thought there was a good reason why he gathered armies of his own to fight armies instead of just wading through them. Depends too, I suppose, on which versions of the myth. Considering Batman's speed and his arsenal of gas and probably some edged batarangs, I'm not dismissing his chances here.

Edit: Heracles' skill with a bow was extreme, arguably even superhuman when it came to accuracy, probably his best weapon. But I don't recall any feats of superhuman speed when it came to firing off arrows so the accuracy probably doesn't matter against Batman who simply won't be there. Of course, if there are objects in the arena and Heracles starts tossing boulders, big boulders...
    Last edited by Powerboy; 06-07-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Power with Girl is better.

Herc threaten the Sun with those Hydra blood arrows to " Do not fry me or I fire a bolt." and the Sun backed the frell off.

That's true Demigod baddassery there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Did he have any sort of resistance to poisons/gases? I know that poison eventually tortured him enough to get him to kill himself, but I don't know if that poison had any super special properties. Of course, at the strength/mythology levels involved, Herakles could probably just clap away or just plain wrestle away any clouds of gas.
    That poison came from the blood of Nessus, a centaur whom Hercules shot with one of his poison arrows. Nessus tricked a woman by giving her what he said to be a love potion, and she put it on a tunic which she gave to Hercules. In reality, however, it wasn't a love potion, but his own blood which had the poison of the Hydra in it, from the arrow Hercules shot him with. When Hercules put it on, it had the effect you described.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Batman does not get prep or gets prep and this is Hercules from the greek mythology.
    Mostly-normal guy vs. Guy who manhandles rivers and holds the sky off the ground.

Yeah I'm betting on the one that rearranges the local Geography whenever he has work to do.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Batman gets stomped.

BANNED

Hercules.

You pit Batman against THE ancient mythical version of and pre-modern predecessor to Superman of all people.

How is Batman supposed to win against someone who can lift the whole universe (the heavens)?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Challenge him to a chess match?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!