Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Less popular ships you like?

What are some ships you like that have small fanbases? Not talking about ones where characters never much interacted, but those where they did, but not that many people really ship them.

I have a soft spot for the idea of Ted Kord and Beatriz da Costa. I know I'm not the only one, but there aren't many of us.

I kind of wish something had come of Rose Wilson and Conner Kent.

It was hinted at towards the end 2000's Teen Titans run (I suspect Rose was largely doing it to mess with Cassie) and oddly enough sort of endeared into the New 52 where they were essentially diffrent characters, also weirdly enough the Smallville comic-verse as well but still nothing offical.

Maybe something will finally blossom between them in Titans, God if only that show was written better.

Batman and Batgirl in the Timmverse, lol. Attack me, I can take it!

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I don't think it's a small enough ship to qualify for this thread. A lot of people hate it, but it gets fic and so forth.

BANNED

Superman and Maxima. I don't know if I would say I "ship" that, but I'd definitely be open to seeing it explored more in a worthwhile fashion.

Also, Batman and Roxy Rocket. She would actually be an incredible character for Batman as a real love interest if it was executed well.
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 12-31-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Captain Marvel and Star Girl.
    I thought it was silly Billy just didn’t let the rest of the JLA know he was a kid.

Not really a shipper in general, and generally happy with canonical ships. That said, Jason Todd and Artemis Grace, and Lobo and Harley Quinn (even before I knew about the one issue that had them together).

First one, I honestly would be fine with them simply being family, but quite open to them as a pair.
    As for Lobo and Harley, why not? It would allow Ivy to be her own character again, while Harley goes off into space with someone that is just as chaotic yet somewhat controlled as she is.

^^^Harley in space would be a hoot. Great idea.

Barry Allen and Patty Spivot. Thought they were really cute in the TV show.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Batman and pre-crisis Nocturna.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    You monster.

I thought Justin Jordan wrote Kyle and Carol well together. Specifically within the confines of that book, under that writer, I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    You monster.

I thought Justin Jordan wrote Kyle and Carol well together. Specifically within the confines of that book, under that writer, I bought it.
    I’m a monster, aren’t I?

I still can’t get on board Kyle and Carol, it feels like a weak attempt at forcing a character who’s clearly been written into Hal to “move on”, and I know I sound like a grumpy old person that hates change, but....yeah, lol.

Red Devil/Ravager II

Bwana Beast and Vixen

Did not expect to find two other people shipping Rose with with her 03 teammates. Guess I'll throw my hat in too.

Rose Wilson X Bart Allen. I always really liked the idea of those two getting together.

I ship Superman with a lot of people, and I wish we got to see more of those ships in various comics. I like his relationship with Lois, but in a little sub-world where I got to design everything to my taste, they'd have more of a friendly rivalry. I like stories where he and Lois are together, and obviously I've long since accepted that in most media, "Lois and Clark" both are and should be the norm, but I like variety, and part of that is that I ship him with tons of other characters.

The three most unusual people I really ship with Superman are probably:

Cat Grant

Jimmy Olsen

Brainiac Five

In particular, I'd like to see a timeline where Cat and Clark are married and everything else is pretty much normal. Nothing bad happened because of it. Their relationship is going great, and they're shocked when Clark-A tells Clark-B he's been married to Lois Lane for all these years.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."