Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Marvel Cinematic Universe versus X-Men Cinematic Universe

Everything from all the MCU movies vs everything from all the X-Men movies(including The Wolverine).

This is under the assumption that both sides have been taken to a world that is basicly like the real life Earth except with no population and made to fight until only one side is left.

To make things interesting, no mind manipulation powers of any sort will work for the duration of this war.

Both sides get all the heroes and villains, as well as fictional organizations presented in their continuity(for instance, Marvel includes SHIELD, Hydra and the Chitauri invasion force, while X-Men includes Striker's forces, and both the 70s era and future era Sentinels).

So, who wins?

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I forget; did Phoenix Jean do anything actually...well, Phoenix-y in X3?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Her telekinesis got a pretty powerful boost and she got some high level pyrokinesis or something too, but she didn't actually do anything anywhere near cosmic scale like the comic Phoenix.

BANNED

Wolverine weeps as he kills Pepper Potts while she is succumbing to the corruption of Extremis.

Seriously though, Prof X just mind screws with all the Avengers. None of them have any real resistance feats. The future Sentinels are far deadlier than the Chitauri. Quicksilver blitzes like it ain't no thing and throws off just about everything on the Marvel side (could change with the next movies Quicksilver). Phoenix just vaporizes shit. Azazel and Nightcrawler as duel teleporters causes serious problems. Mystique can effectively infiltrate any team their and sabotage any plans.

Also if we grant certain things, like lets say Rogues powers work on the heroes of Marvel, imagine what happens if she touches Hulk or Loki?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Her telekinesis got a pretty powerful boost and she got some high level pyrokinesis or something too, but she didn't actually do anything anywhere near cosmic scale like the comic Phoenix.
    Still, it should help the X side out.

A thought occurs - the Chitauri fleet might be overkill. The Avengers couldn't come close to stopping them all by force and only succeeded by pulling a Phantom Menace on their control ship. I don't think any of the X-Men can survive in space or generate a nuclear-level explosion. Magneto's their big gun, and he can only wield so many Leviathan ships before they overwhelm him.

Edit: Forgot about the Sentinels. I haven't seen DoFP. That solves the surviving-in-space problem, but how's their firepower?
    Last edited by Primetime Harder; 05-30-2014 at 09:11 PM.

BANNED

Still, it should help the X side out.

A thought occurs - the Chitauri fleet might be overkill. The Avengers couldn't come close to stopping them all by force and only succeeded by pulling a Phantom Menace on their control ship. I don't think any of the X-Men can survive in space or generate a nuclear-level explosion. Magneto's their big gun, and he can only wield so many Leviathan ships before they overwhelm him.
    Pheonix vaporizing everything. Avengers couldn't beat them because of their share numbers, Jean can kill them as they come out of the portal, also no reason why Xavier can't mind read Loki and figure out how to close the thing himself and then have someone like Azazel teleport, get the staff, and shut the thing down.

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    no reason why Xavier can't mind read Loki
    Ehh, I don't know about that. Loki had some telepathy himself; if anyone on the MCU side could resist Xavier, it would be him.

Speaking of Asgardians, Odin and Heimdall should be participating in this as well. Oh, and the dark elves. Those ships and singularity grenades are not going to be fun for the X-Men.

One is capable of evacuating everyone on their side to Asgard and then destroying the planet and all those left behind with Bifrost. The other one isn't.

Ehh, I don't know about that. Loki had some telepathy himself; if anyone on the MCU side could resist Xavier, it would be him.

Speaking of Asgardians, Odin and Heimdall should be participating in this as well. Oh, and the dark elves. Those ships and singularity grenades are not going to be fun for the X-Men.
    Just imagine Quicksilver stealing a bunch of those singularity grenades.

Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    One is capable of evacuating everyone on their side to Asgard and then destroying the planet and all those left behind with Bifrost. The other one isn't.
    Okay then. Noone is allowed to leave the planet. Also, only characters that have been seen on Earth are involved in this, so no Odin, etc.

The Chitauri can enter from their ships through their portal like normal, but they cant leave the planet while the war is still going on and their ship cannot do anything but send down the Chitauri forces. Also, the total number of Chitauri that actually made it to Earth are assumed to be their total forces available for this.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 05-30-2014 at 10:01 PM.

The chitauri dont really mater though. The sentinels pretty much annihilate them. The dark elves though are a much bigger mook threat.

Some matchups too consider:

Team Organizers:
    -Nick Fury vs Professor X

Team Leaders:
    -Captain America vs Cyclops

Heroic Bricks:
    -Hulk vs Colossus

Villain Bricks:
    -Abomination vs Juggernaut

Elementalists:
    -Thor vs Storm

Primary Villains:
    -Loki vs Magneto

Robotic Villain Armies:
    -Whiplash and the Hammeroids vs 70s era Sentinels

Invaders:
    -Chitauri vs Future Sentinels

Villainous Business Men:
    -Justin Hammer vs Trask

Police:
    -As presented in MCU vs As presented in X-Men movies

Military:
    -As presented in MCU vs As presented in X-Men movies

Really Agile Chick:
    -Black Widow vs Mystique

Energy Blasters with weird tech on their chest:
    -Iron Man vs Havoc

Heroic Flying Shooters:
    -Falcon vs Banshee

Bone themed melee experts:
    -Red Skull vs Wolverine
    Last edited by Jonathan; 05-31-2014 at 12:37 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

She had a disintegration Aura, didn't she? That's why they needed Wolverine, he could regen only SLIGHTLY slower than the fields could rip him apart.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Incredible Member

For some reason I have a mental image of Loki pulling that spear thing on Xavier...and they both get splitting migranes from the feedback.

Xavier: "I don't think you should be mind-controlling a telepath..."

Read the op guys.....mental manipulation is out for this fight.