Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Preparing for War....

Someone once said War is hell. Its the worst possible thing to happen in humanity. Its man's inhumanity to man essentially. Every year it seems there is a war that brews somewhere. People locked into battle to achieve what they can. Why can't there be peace in our times ? Why do people have to treat each other so bad now ?

I dread the war ahead. I know it shall be a long one. Yes for me folks , days ahead the WAR ....HAS BEGUN. In 5 days I shall head into one of the worst combat times days ever. Only I shall do combat on....BLACK FRIDAY (Ok Thursday).

Its my 1st attempt at going into this combat zone. I have already braced myself by having body armor equipped and carrying a Swat helmet and night stick for up close fighting. I also have some mace in case some woman tries to grab that last WiiU in front of me. That is my WiiU , you bitch. I came to this Wal-Mart ready for fuckin war !!

I know some will be carrying bigger weapons , but it could slow them down. I have to hope my battle strategy is ready for this. Just imagine if I was an adult back in the day when I used to hit this store as a little kid...I'd be going crazy !

That's my G.I.Joe you assholes ! I'm ready to do battle for it ! But as I prepare and brace myself , I have to approach things like I would as a kid. I want things and no way will some sobs stand in my way ! I'm ready for the hardcore war ahead at Wal-Mart Thursday.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Don't do it, SuperE! You'll never come back alive!
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Shop online, SuperE! It's safer!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

SUPERECWFAN1 goes hardcore:

By the way....

Pussy. It's not even on fire!

'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

Can't we all just get along?

Oooh, plasma TV!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Don't do it, SuperE! You'll never come back alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Shop online, SuperE! It's safer!
    I plan to walk up to those crowds at Wal-Mart , Thursday and say this to them all....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Pick me up a Fitbit One, Supe. I'm good for it.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.