Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How Would You Want Your MCU?

I want you guys to change up the MCU in any way you want. Just, keep it realistic. (Meaning, don't include Fox/Sony properties or Z-List Marvel characters not that we don't like them, it's just, wouldn't be realistic)

I'll start with mine.

PHASE 1

IRON MAN

- First appearances of Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Nick Fury, Happy

- Villain is Obadiah.

- Cameos from Hank Pym, Clint Barton and Maria Hill

INCREDIBLE HULK

- First appearances of Bruce, Betty, General Ross and Jennifer.

- Villain is Abomination.

- Nick Fury and Tony Stark have cameos.

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

- First appearances of Janet and Hank Pym as Ant-Man.

- Villain is Whirlwind.

- Movie focuses on the relationship of Janet and Hank. They both become super heroes and fight together. We see the death of Vernon Van Dyne in the beginning just like the comics. Hank creates the ultron in the movie and i nthe end credits we see it's eyes glowing red.

THOR

Nothing to change here. Maybe more focus on Asgard.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: FIRST AVENGER

Same here.

AVENGERS

- The team consists: Cap, Iron Man, Wasp, Hulk, Ant-Man and Thor.

- Villain is Loki.

- Hawkeye has a small role. Hulk leaves the team at the end.

PHASE 2

IRON MAN 2

- Same cast except for the villains.

- A.I.M. and MODOK are the villains.

- Rest of the Avengers are working stuff out in Wakanda during this movie.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Won't dare to touch on this one. Too good to make changes. Only thing I can say is maybe introduce more cosmic characters?

CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER

- Same cast + Hawkeye. Hawkeye joins the Avengers at the end.

- Same villains + Arnim Zola(comic version)

THOR: DARK WORLD

- Same stuff, done better.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

- First appearances of Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Vision in the same way. Also the first apperance of Carol Danvers.

- A mixture of the comic book Ultron and the one we got. Still funny and sarcastic(a little less though) , but more powerful and brutal.

- Hank Pym is the father of Ultron and he goes Giant for the first time.

- War Machine, Falcon and Widow all have apperances along with Hill and Fury.

- No one dies.

- At the end, Pym and Janet decide to stop being superheroes. Iron Man and Thor leave the team as well.

- The new team is: Cap, Widow, Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and the Vision.

BLACK PANTHER

I just want a good movie featuring T'Challa's origin story and a good look on Wakanda. At the end T'Challa decides to pay a visit to the Avengers.

PHASE 3 (This is where we can start adding Sony properties)

CIVIL WAR

- The movie starts with Nitro and his crew kidnapping Jennifer Walters. The Hulk tries to save her even when Jen tells him not to and basically a lot of people die. Hulk is captured. Jennifer somehow survives and goes into a coma.

- Rest basically the same as the comics. Team Tony and the SHIELD and the government wants superheroes to register while Team Cap do not.

Pro-registeration: Iron Man, War Machine, Vision, Wasp, Giant-Man, Spider-Man, She-Hulk(in the second act she wakes up from the coma as She-Hulk)

Anti-registeration: Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver

- At the end it stops with Team Cap registering. No one is arrested. Pym,Stark,T'Challa,Vision form the illuminati and send the Hulk to the space.

Phew I'm tired. I know this is pointless but I had fun doing it. Hope you decide to post your versions as well! Thanks for reading!

I have to say I like pretty much everything you wrote It aligns with comics beautifully, without being a copy/paste of it.

I like the inclusion of She-Hulk in Phase One. Honestly the only thing I have against this movie (Incredible Hulk) is that they set up the Leader as a potential villain but we never saw him again (up to now...). Whirlwind as the villain? Great!! Although they couldn't call him a mutant though.

THOR: DARK WORLD

- Same stuff, done better.
    Priceless! LOL I would personally leave the whole Jane Foster arc out of the movie (i.e. leave Jane Foster out of the movie entirely). She's probably my all-time least favorite character in the whole MCU.

As for Civil War, I like your idea, but since this is supposed to be a Captain America movie, I don't really see the focus on Cap in your story. But for a group movie, it would be nice.
    Last edited by Mary Jay; 10-03-2015 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I have to say I like pretty much everything you wrote It aligns with comics beautifully, without being a copy/paste of it.

I like the inclusion of She-Hulk in Phase One. Honestly the only thing I have against this movie is that they set up the Leader as a potential villain but we never saw him again (up to now...). Whirlwind as the villain? Great!! Although they couldn't call him a mutant though.

Priceless! LOL I would personally leave the whole Jane Foster arc out of the movie (i.e. leave Jane Foster out of the movie entirely). She's probably my all-time least favorite character in the whole MCU.

As for Civil War, I like your idea, but since this is supposed to be a Captain America movie, I don't really see the focus on Cap in your story. But for a group movie, it would be nice.
    Thanks a lot for reading and I'm glad you liked some of the ideas.

For Civil War, in my own dream MCU it is not Cap 3 it's just called "Civil War" it's a standalone movie. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Thanks a lot for reading and I'm glad you liked some of the ideas.

For Civil War, in my own dream MCU it is not Cap 3 it's just called "Civil War" it's a standalone movie. :P
    I too think that Civil War sounds more like an ensemble movie than a Cap movie! Would you set up some Skrulls in there, maybe hinting at a later "Secret Invasion" movie?

Just to keep it short

Phase 1, get rid of IM2, make it a SHIELD movie with Hawk, Widow, Fury, Coulson, Hill as the main leaders with the World Council being hinted. Also the appearance of more supers being hinted at, which spins off the AoS tv show after Avengers.

Phase 2, IM2 takes the plot of IM3, except instead of anxiety, make it alcohol be the "solution" for his post Wormhole adventure. The rest of phase two just needs to "focus" its movies more... the exception being GoG and WS

Phase 3, switch the Black Panther and Spider-Man movie slots, as it makes more sense for IW.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I don't care how the rest would look like as long as would get a Black Widow movie and I mean a real one. So no "superhero saves the world" stuff but an actual spy/espionage movie in the vein of James Bond or similar movies.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Something with Ms. Marvel.

Nice topic.

I totally agree that the Wasp should have been included. She was one of the original Avengers and would have given her own vibe. Would have added more than 'yet another scientist' Hank Pym.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I don't care how the rest would look like as long as would get a Black Widow movie and I mean a real one. So no "superhero saves the world" stuff but an actual spy/espionage movie in the vein of James Bond or similar movies.
    Hope for that as well. It's about time.

And finally: Katheryn Winnick as Captain Marvel, please.
    Last edited by Lady Jane; 10-03-2015 at 04:58 PM.

I'd be tempted to actually go with a more accurate DnA Guardians depiction in the movie, but considering the success of the team with what Gunn did, I'm fine leaving Guardians untouched on the film side. Though I might just develop the characters in future Guardians movies to be more in-tune with how they were in the actual GoTG comics, and maybe include the uniforms as well, but for all I know that's what Gunn intends to do .

I'd definitely make sure Hank and Janet are setup as a heroes, and as a couple, in time for the first Avengers film so they can join the team .

Most of the villains would not die at the end of the movies, and we'd get more of a buildup to a Superhuman/Supervillain containment facility.

Thor 2 would have more Asgardians, particularly Amora the Enchantress, introduced into the MCU. Sif and the Warriors Three would play a bigger part as well.

I can't use Spider-Man or the FF as the first heroes, unfortunately, but I'd try and develop the street-level side of the MCU a little earlier.

Bethany Cabe would appear in the Iron Man movies. Because Bethany Cabe is awesome .

I'd see if I could incorporate more of Iron Man's Rogues Gallery into the movies without overcrowding them or doing a Spider-Man movie.

All-New Member

Neat idea,

One of the things i have been thinking about is putting in a female superhero (one with actual powers.) in either iron man 2 or 3, due to the amount of 'fluff' those movies have.
    Anyone got any ideas?

Phase 1
    - IM1, Cap 1, Thor 1 stay the same.
    - Change up Hulk, take away the Leader tease but add Jennifer.
    - Replace IM2 and move Ant-Man to that spot. Keep it Hank/Janet, hell have Paul as Hank but replace Lilly with Rashida Jones as Janet. And keep Cross as the villain, dunno why. Have Widow be a supporting character in Antman.
    - IM1, Hulk, Thor 1, Antman, Cap 1, Avengers.
    -Avengers stays the same but with Hank and Janet.

Phase 2
    -IM3 is IM2 and have it be Hammer and Living Laser instead but keep the moral of IM3.
    -Thor 2 but set up more better and add Valkyrie.
    -Ant-Man 2 is basically Antman but Hank isn't old and have Taskmaster as the villain.
    -Keep Guardians, Cap 2 the same
    -Age of Ultron, don't set up the stones until the end. Thor, Tony, Hulk and Hank leave the team. Rhodey, Falcon, Vision, Janet, Wanda, Clint, Widow are the New Avengers with Steve leading. Have Carol cameo but not as Captain Marvel yet.
    -Since Ant-Man is in IM2s spot, it should be about Widow instead
    - IM2, Ant-Man 2, Thor 2, Cap 2, Guardians, Widow, Avengers 2

Phase 3
    -Civil War, Strange, Captain Marvel, Spider Man, Black Panther, Guardians 3. Thor 3, Avengers 3.1, Hulk 2, Avengers 3.2
    -Civil War:
    Pro Reg:
    Tony, Widow, Spidey, Vision, War Machine, Carol
    Anti Reg:
    Steve, Falcon, Bucky, Wanda, Janet, Scott, Hawkeye, Carter
    -Guardians 2: Add Quasar and Mantis.

Panther stays neutral.

I would've done Captain Marvel in Phase 1. Push back Avengers 1, put Captain Marvel in that slot. I'd also be inclined to move Black Panther forward. Maybe a Phase 2 movie. He wouldn't join the Avengers yet, but he'd get his movie.

I can't think of ways to rearrange the MCU.

However, I did think of a Quasar movie a few months ago.

A Quasar movie would introduce Wendell Vaughn, The Quantum Bands, His best friend government agent Jake Curtiss (Who is really the Eternal Speedster Makkari). Project Pegasus. Living Lightning could be the antagonist, and Mantis could show up as another antagonist, she could be an inhuman who wants to take the quantum bands and use them as a weapon for the kree or inhuman royal family, I haven't decided yet.

I could have a mid credit or end credit scene where Makarri takes Wendell to Olympia, where he wants to keep him and the quantum bands safe, and all this commotion draws the attention of Adam Warlock, who decides to see what's going on with Earth for himself.

I wouldn't change much, since it was so well done.

If there was one thing I might tweak it's consolidating Iron Man 2 and Hulk into maybe one movie... a Hulk vs Iron Man movie.

And that might leave the space for some sort of SHIELD movie focusing largely on Fury, Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wouldn't change much, since it was so well done.

If there was one thing I might tweak it's consolidating Iron Man 2 and Hulk into maybe one movie... a Hulk vs Iron Man movie.

And that might leave the space for some sort of SHIELD movie focusing largely on Fury, Black Widow and Hawkeye.
    ooooooo strong idea with Hulk v IM

Could easily have pretty much the same plot, just plug Stark in there helping the US military track down the monster... only for IM to eventually change sides and help Banner when Blonsky goes nuts, realizes Hulk isn't so bad, lets him get away at the end after IM + Hulk take out Abom.

The "second action scene" at the school could easily have IM show up after Blonsky gets punted, Hulk v IM, IM eventually gets back handed as Hulk runs off. From there, you can get future hints at the Hulkbuster suit after IM gets beat down so easily.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html