Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mentions of Carol Danvers being a friend of Rhodey's in the first 2 IM movies, along with a couple of cameo appearances and a mention in Avengers that she's been missing. An after credits scene in IM3 with Rhodey visiting Carol in the hospital and her waking up with superpowers. Then right into a Captain Marvel movie as part of Phase 2, which would include her remembering how she got her powers.

Tweak TWS and put the bulk of the HYDRA-in-SHIELD plot into a SHIELD movie - Fury, Hill, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Sharon Carter, cameos from the AoS characters. End with Fury and Sharon telling Steve that the assassin who's been popping up throughout the movie is Bucky. Have TWS be Steve and Sam teaming up with Sharon and Natasha to track down the Winter Soldier.

Not have Tony Stark creating Ultron in AoU. That was just horrible. Or at least explicitly say he's taken Hank Pym's plans.

Introduce more female characters, and introduce them earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    End with Fury and Sharon telling Steve that the assassin who's been popping up throughout the movie is Bucky.
    oh god, why would you ruin one of the best parts of the movie/comic with exposition that "hey steve, that's bucky"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The main thing I'd change is for the Thor films to be proper adaptations of Simonson's run, starting with Eric Willis on the run with the Casket of Ancient Winters. Obviously, I'd need for the Thor mythology to be true to its mystical roots, none of this "magic is just science" stuff which has pretty much muddled the MCU's Thor property.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I want you guys to change up the MCU in any way you want. Just, keep it realistic. (Meaning, don't include Fox/Sony properties or Z-List Marvel characters
    I am sorry but for changing up the MCU I will include Z-List Marvel characters because I LOVE when the underdog(s) get to be embraced by the movie-going public Guardians of the Galaxy

not that we don't like them, it's just, wouldn't be realistic)
    Not MCU but, I was really happy for the Aquaman fans that Aquaman who has for decades been the butt of every 'fish' joke you can imagine made over a billion dollars world-wide.