Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 284
  1. #76
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Here's 80's Logan... Sonny Crockett, eat you heart out.

    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  2. #77
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Can someone pick another number for me please. I'll go 60s this time.
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  3. #78
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Can someone pick another number for me please. I'll go 60s this time.
    Great job on Logan, lovin' the pastel pink jacket, very '80's!

    How about #65 for you next...?
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  4. #79
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Great job on Logan, lovin' the pastel pink jacket, very '80's!

    How about #65 for you next...?
    Thanks for the compliment, and the pick. You have selected for me: Pixie
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  5. #80
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Hey R.E.B., when you told me I had picked Warlock I thought great, I used to love reading Adam Warlock's adventures. I pictured Adam Warlock as a prehistoric shamanic caveman..... It was only a few days later when I realised..... 'but this is an X-Jam.... when the heck was Adam Warlock ever in the X-Men...?'
    A quick google search and I realised I had picked the New Mutant-affiliated Warlock! Ok, also a great character, and I did have an idea, but I also still wanted to do the shamanic prehistoric Adam Warlock, so I ended up doing both! I realise you may well not use the Adam Warlock pic for the jam, but that's ok I had fun drawing him! :-)

    First off... #26 Warlock (Prehistoric)... Prehistoric alien tech that encoded itself in cave art.... Warlock is a cave painting come to life...



    And second: trapped in time, a Shaman from beyond reality, protector of the Soul Gem, and only just beginning to realise the full scope of his mission.... here is prehistoric Adam Warlock:

    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  6. #81
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Next up could I have #120 and do it 1920s style?
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  7. #82
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Hey R.E.B., when you told me I had picked Warlock I thought great, I used to love reading Adam Warlock's adventures. I pictured Adam Warlock as a prehistoric shamanic caveman..... It was only a few days later when I realised..... 'but this is an X-Jam.... when the heck was Adam Warlock ever in the X-Men...?'
    A quick google search and I realised I had picked the New Mutant-affiliated Warlock! Ok, also a great character, and I did have an idea, but I also still wanted to do the shamanic prehistoric Adam Warlock, so I ended up doing both! I realise you may well not use the Adam Warlock pic for the jam, but that's ok I had fun drawing him! :-)

    First off... #26 Warlock (Prehistoric)... Prehistoric alien tech that encoded itself in cave art.... Warlock is a cave painting come to life...



    And second: trapped in time, a Shaman from beyond reality, protector of the Soul Gem, and only just beginning to realise the full scope of his mission.... here is prehistoric Adam Warlock:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Next up could I have #120 and do it 1920s style?
    Double the delight.... Great job. With #120, you have selected: Kitty Pryde
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  8. #83
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Double the delight.... Great job. With #120, you have selected: Kitty Pryde
    Great! Thanks,
    No mistaking Kitty :-)
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  9. #84
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    12. Husk, 1960s



    I considered going with prehistoric or 1970s also, but decided I wanted to go with 60s mod.

    Can I have #2 next, please.

  10. #85
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    12. Husk, 1960s



    I considered going with prehistoric or 1970s also, but decided I wanted to go with 60s mod.

    Can I have #2 next, please.
    It has a simple elegance, wonderful work. You have selected: Bishop
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  11. #86
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,402

    Default

    Can I have 14 please?

  12. #87
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Can I have 14 please?

    Why yes, you can. You have selected: Jubilee
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  13. #88
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Bump, just to let everyone know that this is still going on
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  14. #89
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    2. Bishop, Western



    I feel like his hands are a bit too small. Not a lot of activity here since the last time I checked in, I suppose people are just busy?

    REB, I'll take #42 next, please.
    Last edited by Dante Milton; 11-08-2015 at 09:22 AM.

  15. #90
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    2. Bishop, Western



    I feel like his hands are a bit too small. Not a lot of activity here since the last time I checked in, I suppose people are just busy?

    REB, I'll take #42 next, please.
    Yeah, that's what I guessing too. However, this is really great, wonderful work.
    You have selected: Polaris
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •