Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 284
  1. #106
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,700

    Default

    Um, I could have sworn there was a 1600's category. I should have checked the thread again. Well.. I made corsair a pirate. I mean, he was already a pirate but now he's an old timey pirate.
    Corsair.jpg

    I'll have to see if I can make him a cowboy by Sunday.

  2. #107
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chromatic View Post
    Just stoping by to admire everyones work! This is great! Extra praise and admiration to you, Dante Milton, it's very impressive work and I am now a fan. Your Polaris also reminds me of my mother...

    Since it's been forever since I participated in one of these, I will take a go at it in good fun...can I have number 7 please, and I choose Industrial as my time period.
    Sure, and welcome aboard. You have selected: Boom Boom

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    I may not make it by the deadline. Unscheduled move to the mainland due to losing my job is taking up most of my time. My art comp is already packed.

    Hopefully I can start on it in the beginning of Dec. while job hunting. Man, I haven't made a resume in twenty years.
    I hope things work out well for you Zhaxra, that sounds like a tough time. Hopefully your can be showcased in this art jam.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Um, I could have sworn there was a 1600's category. I should have checked the thread again. Well.. I made corsair a pirate. I mean, he was already a pirate but now he's an old timey pirate.
    Corsair.jpg

    I'll have to see if I can make him a cowboy by Sunday.
    No, this is fine. Great work.
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  3. #108
    He / Him Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    I present...

    Victorian Era Cannonball



    Sir Samuel Guthrie and his family grew up on the land of mining
    when tragedy struck, he carried on his families legacy
    striking gold and prospering the Guthrie Land.
    Power went to Samuel's head before he found was found by the X-Clan
    as Donald Pierce tried to influence his wealth
    even though he was only looking out for himself.

  4. #109
    He / Him Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    I will take Medieval/64 next please.

  5. #110
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I present...

    Victorian Era Cannonball



    Sir Samuel Guthrie and his family grew up on the land of mining
    when tragedy struck, he carried on his families legacy
    striking gold and prospering the Guthrie Land.
    Power went to Samuel's head before he found was found by the X-Clan
    as Donald Pierce tried to influence his wealth
    even though he was only looking out for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I will take Medieval/64 next please.
    I love how its true to the X-Force costume but fits the Victorian period nicely. Awesome
    You have selected: Longshot
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  6. #111
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    #120 1920s Kitty Pryde
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  7. #112
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Hi R.E.B. Next up could I have #60 please and draw her/him in the 60s?
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  8. #113
    The Queen of Maggots Izanami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Paradise of The Rotten Flesh
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Dante, that is brilliant.... You have selected: Domino

    * I think that a little more time is needed for this jam. With holidays and everything. Let's move up the finish date to January.
    Does that work?
    Yes. The Holiday week gets really crazy.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

  9. #114
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Hi R.E.B. Next up could I have #60 please and draw her/him in the 60s?

    Great job with Kitty... You have selected: Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Yes. The Holiday week gets really crazy.
    Yeah, its already done, I changed the date on the first page.
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  10. #115
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Carmel Valley, CA
    Posts
    7,359

    Default

    #8 Cable - Feudal Japan

    Sorry for the terribly long wait. I initially considered putting Cable in full samurai armor, but for some reason I felt like giving him with a full head of hair and the helmet precluded that. Plus, I didn't want to run the risk of him coming off as a Silver Samurai look alike. Anyway, here is alternate space/time Cable, a techno-organic virus free ronin who will soon confront his eternal enemy, the great oni Apocalypse.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #116
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Carmel Valley, CA
    Posts
    7,359

    Default

    I'll take #9 next, please. In honor of the woman in my life and her incredible Halloween costume this year, I'll pick the Victorian Age.

  12. #117
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,402

    Default

    Hey thanks for changing the date. I haven't had much time for art. but this week I can get a couple pieces done.

  13. #118
    Ambiguous Hero Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    783

    Default

    May I have #99, and I choose Roman Empire....

  14. #119
    The Professor R.E.B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'll take #9 next, please. In honor of the woman in my life and her incredible Halloween costume this year, I'll pick the Victorian Age.
    Awesome work, Judicator. You have selected; Iceman

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Hey thanks for changing the date. I haven't had much time for art. but this week I can get a couple pieces done.
    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    May I have #99, and I choose Roman Empire....

    Sure, you have selected: Goldballs
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

    V

    IV

    III

    II

  15. #120
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Interdimensional
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    I love how its true to the X-Force costume but fits the Victorian period nicely. Awesome
    You have selected: Longshot
    Rats. You overtook me. It serves me right, since I'm so slow and so messed with a lot of issues that I haven't even start my figure.

    Thanks for the extension, R.E.B. Congratulations to all the artists. And my solidarity to those who are having a bad time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •