Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Ultimate characters in All-New, All-Different Marvel

So, any chance for any Ultimate characters to appear in this week's All-New, All-Different titles? What do you think?

I believe Miles might have a cameo at least in The Amazing Spider-Man #1.

Incredible Member

Miles will probably be in Avengers #0.

And it'd be a terribly wasted opportunity for no Ultimate characters in Contest of Champions.

We've also got Ultimate Reed aka the Maker appearing as the first villain of New Avengers. Honestly, I'm a bit concerned there considering that in the UU, he was evil but had a reason behind it. It'd be boring for him to just be turned into a mustache twirling villain now that he's in 616.

BANNED

I still hold out hope that Jessica Drew (i.e. Peter Parker's female clone) somehow made it over into the new 616 universe. Really loved that character.

So we had Miles in The Amazing Spider-Man #1 and Reed in Avengers #0.

Do you think that Fury Spider-Man's talking to at the beginning of The Amazing Spider-Man #1 is actually Ultimate Nick Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Guru View Post
    Do you think that Fury Spider-Man's talking to at the beginning of The Amazing Spider-Man #1 is actually Ultimate Nick Fury?
    Slott or Camuncoli said in a interview that it's Nick Fury Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by The Other View Post
    Slott or Camuncoli said in a interview that it's Nick Fury Jr.
    Oh, OK, thanks.

Also, some good news from NYCC:

"A fan asked whether Miles Morales's supporting cast would appear. Lowe said Ganke, Jefferson, and Bombshell would all appear."

Maybe there's a chance for others, too...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, Ultimate Kitty, Jean and Jimmy appeared in OML so maybe they'll make the jump? Or maybe their universe will be visited every so often by Miles?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oh, OK, thanks.

Also, some good news from NYCC:

"A fan asked whether Miles Morales's supporting cast would appear. Lowe said Ganke, Jefferson, and Bombshell would all appear."

Maybe there's a chance for others, too...
    Yeah. That's a huge relief for me, especially with Bombshell.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Well, Ultimate Kitty, Jean and Jimmy appeared in OML so maybe they'll make the jump? Or maybe their universe will be visited every so often by Miles?
    Oh lawd, let's not keep Ult. Kitty, Ult. Jean, I can do without them especially any version of Jean.

So the list so far is:
    Miles
    Reed
    Bombshell
    Ganke
    Miles Dad

I also feel like Bombshell is gonna be in Miles book and be in a team book or something.

This week we have Reed as the villain in The New Avengers #1, and I've a feeling I would find him much more interesting than the heroes even if I wasn't an Ultimate Marvel fan... I really don't see how they could outsmart him, and at this point I'm not even rooting for them as I want to see as much of The Maker as possible.

This week we have Reed as the villain in The New Avengers #1, and I've a feeling I would find him much more interesting than the heroes even if I wasn't an Ultimate Marvel fan... I really don't see how they could outsmart him, and at this point I'm not even rooting for them as I want to see as much of The Maker as possible.
    I noticed thee book acknowledged he was from another universe and even kept the UU font type for his speech (I thought they would have done away with that). I'm just eager to see them confirm or not whether the UU is still really gone. Spider-Gwen's universe still exists and so does 2099 (albeit altered)...
    I'm blogging reviews again [Comics I Like] : http://comicsilike.blogspot.com/

I've done an X Fan Fic [Agency-X] : http://agencyxfanfic.blogspot.com/

Astonishing Member

I would really like the Nick Fury from "Amazing Spider-Man #1" was actually the Ultimate Nick Fury. I mean, at least this Fury would have a better relationship with Peter Parker and Spidey.

Glad to know Miles is not going the only survivor. This is my list of the survivors from Ultimate Universe that I would like to see in the ANAD Marvel:
    + Aunt May
    + Gwen Stacy
    + Jessica Drew (Clone of Peter Parker)
    + Cloak and Dagger
    + Judge (Miles' dorm mate)
    + Jimmy Hudson (son of Wolverine)
    + Kenny "Kong" McFarlane
    + Peter Parker and Mary Jane (I can dream, can't I?)
    + Daugther of Ben Grimm and Sue Richards.
    + Ben Grimm???
    + Sue Richards???
    + Ultimate Falcon???
    + Bruce Banner//Hulk???
    + Steve Rogers//Captain America???

I had this feeling from a long time that maybe, somehow, some characters from both realities could merge with their counterparts and keep the "essence" of both realities. These are my ideas:
    + Nick Fury Jr and Ultimate Nick Fury: Sounds quite good, I believe.
    + Steve Rogers and Ult Steve Rogers: I would like his youth restore, honestly.
    + Bruce Banner and Hulk: I believe we could have an interesting result from this. Merging these two characters we could end having some peculiar. We could have a Bruce Banner and a Hulk finally living as their own without their alter-ego. Dr Green could absorb the power of the Ultimate Hulk to materialize himself as a single character, and Bruce Banner could be transfered to his Ultimate counterpart (free of Hulk) to have an acceptable "alter-ego".

BANNED

New Avengers #1 was terrible.