Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I think I wasn't into Wood's run back then because he ignored Spencer's work for the most part. I'll have to read it again with no bias.
    Wood's run was great, but you have to ignore much of what came before it. A lot of characters had huge personality swings, dead characters coming back and no follow up on Spencer's plots. On it's own it is fantastic, but if you read it in context of the entire UXM line it has some flaws.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Do you think there's any chance this new 'Dead No More' teaser could be about the characters of the Ultimate Universe...?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-in-new-teaser

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Guru View Post
    Do you think there's any chance this new 'Dead No More' teaser could be about the characters of the Ultimate Universe...?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-in-new-teaser
    It's all I want but I know better.

Incredible Member

I suppose it would be too much to ask Marvel to bring James Hudson into the ANAD Marvel

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    I suppose it would be too much to ask Marvel to bring James Hudson into the ANAD Marvel
    Would be worth it just to have him meet Laura and Daken, if Daken's still around. Could even lead to a new Wolverines series, only starring characters that have actually been known as Wolverine.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    He has no alternate in 616 so he could be in 616 already.

Man... Where's Ultimate Jessica Drew?!

So the mysterious 'Dead No More' story will debut in May's FCBD Captain America #1, and Marvel revealed that there's more than one person returning from the dead.

"If you got a chance to bring back someone who died, would you? And how will CLASSIFIED deal when ones they thought long dead once again walk the earth? Find out on Free Comic Book Day!"

I'm still optimistic that they're referring to all the characters of the Ultimate Universe.

All-New Member

Also, Kenny Kong has shown up in the all new all different Marvel U as a recurring character in Starboard and Nightmask!! I'm so glad they saved the character. I hope he isn't a 616 version of Kenny but THE Kong as we all know him from Ultimate Spiderman.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I think I wasn't into Wood's run back then because he ignored Spencer's work for the most part. I'll have to read it again with no bias.
    What Killed Wood's run on Ultimate Xmen for me was it ignored not only Spencer's work but all of the work Millar and BKV established in the original ultimate xmen run. Comparing Iceman, Jean Grey, and Rogue from the first 100 issues of Ultimate Xmen to Wood's Ultimate Comic Xmen was depressing for me. My favorite dynamic in Ultimate Xmen use to be the Iceman, Rogue and Kitty love triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by tychance View Post
    Also, Kenny Kong has shown up in the all new all different Marvel U as a recurring character in Starboard and Nightmask!! I'm so glad they saved the character. I hope he isn't a 616 version of Kenny but THE Kong as we all know him from Ultimate Spiderman.
    If it is Ultimate Kenny I would want Ultimate Kitty Pride to be confirmed as alive and well in the new marvel universe to go along with him.