Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default ACTION COMICS #45 Preview/Discussion

As this new epic begins, the Man of Steel's identity as Clark Kent has been exposed. He's been beaten and pushed to the brink in his quest to regain his powers while his enemies have gathered their forces. And now, Clark must ask himself the ultimate question: Should he even continue as Superman?
    As the action begins, a new hero emerges to fight for Justice-and against Superman!

Full article here.

BANNED

So heat vision is back in some capacity.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ina heshima kwa Jumuia kama ka View Post
    So heat vision is back in some capacity.
    This is ridiculous.

The reason he's lost his strength is because.....no hair curl.
    That's right. No hair curl, no super strength. He shouldn't have cut his hair.

(Or was that Samson?)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Does this mean his powers are coming back and we can finally be done with this stupid storyline?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

That. I want the real Superman back. No, not the Evil Twin or the Depowered Man. I want Superman. The one that's been MIA for too darn long.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Gotta say I want Superman back to full power too.

Spectacular Member Virile Agitur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    That. I want the real Superman back. No, not the Evil Twin or the Depowered Man. I want Superman. The one that's been MIA for too darn long.
    yer right. 1938 was a LONG time ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    This is ridiculous.

The reason he's lost his strength is because.....no hair curl.
    That's right. No hair curl, no super strength. He shouldn't have cut his hair.

(Or was that Samson?)
    well maybe superman:lois and clark will do for you.

pretty nice that Pak is already writing totally awesome hulk on a superman book.

Sad that Perry is turned into an ass. I wish they would just get rid of everyone at DC until Superman gets on the right track. This whole story line has become an abomination.

Maybe one day DC will do another adventures line and I can just ignore the whole universe.

Fantastic Member DeathFalcon182's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Sad that Perry is turned into an ass. I wish they would just get rid of everyone at DC until Superman gets on the right track. This whole story line has become an abomination.

Maybe one day DC will do another adventures line and I can just ignore the whole universe.
    Everyone is ridiculously out of character, it's insane.

do you people even read the book? even without most of his powers Pak is still writing one of the best Superman comics in years.

Perry is covering his ass, such a thing happens in the real world all the time.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Gods Among Us

*Runs away*
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force