Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChastMastr View Post
    Actually, I find the be-loinclothed (or nude!) Conan and Tarzan and John Carter such, and less- or unclad Herc and Logan and others, to be incredibly hot. Perhaps I just find the "power fantasy" art to be attractive in that way.
    How dare you undress a drawing with your eyes! I'm outraged; we need some redesigns STAT.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by el shah View Post
    and another thing, practical = BORING
    I agree; this stuff that's affecting DC Comics (e.g. with Wonder Woman) has now been allowed to trickle to Dejah Thoris when it should have been the other way around. They got this by allowing Simone to head the creative direction. but, the best Dejah Thoris stories have been where she has been on these self-imposed exiles; given the current John Carter, this would be have to be an improvement, because John Carter will be completely out of the picture; John's presence in a Dejah Thoris story always destroy the story telling for me, but, there are still ways to ruin a Dejah story and we have the conditions for that in place here (e.g. trying to cater to how some feminist somewhere will view the story; that's why Sensational Comics Featuring Wonder Woman got canceled, after all); now, he'll be out of the picture, but, how will the writer be hindered in trying to tell his story? We don't need that trickling to Dejah the way it has to Wonder Woman. With the stories they should have in mind for Dejah Thoris, there's no need to be practical, and her previous costume was perfect.
    Last edited by dshipp17; 10-12-2015 at 06:41 AM.

BANNED

man it seems like dynamite just can't win....less and less books being published by them these days and out of these I'm probably the most interested in Vampirella if only due to my love of horror/supernatural comics then again they keep trying to draw attention to Vampirella and it never seems to stick...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    man it seems like dynamite just can't win....less and less books being published by them these days and out of these I'm probably the most interested in Vampirella if only due to my love of horror/supernatural comics then again they keep trying to draw attention to Vampirella and it never seems to stick...
    It doesn't help that they picked the absolute worst fit for Vampriella that they possibly could. It is clear by the synopsis of the upcoming arc, not to mention the outfit and personality alterations, that Kate Leth just plain does not get Vampriella. Leth is scarcely capable of writing characters other than San Francisco hipsters and stereotypical strawmen, asking her to write Vampriella is paradoxical.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

I'll just put this here for disgruntled Red Sonia fans. (: http://www.boundlesscomics.com/tag/belladonna/

Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    It doesn't help that they picked the absolute worst fit for Vampriella that they possibly could. It is clear by the synopsis of the upcoming arc, not to mention the outfit and personality alterations, that Kate Leth just plain does not get Vampriella. Leth is scarcely capable of writing characters other than San Francisco hipsters and stereotypical strawmen, asking her to write Vampriella is paradoxical.
    and yet she's also gonna be writing hellcat for marvel and a short story for a attack on titan anthology book