Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaSandhu View Post
    For a maxi-series, it's good, but for an ongoing. It's too boring.

Can somebody explain to me why Yod-Colu is just Colu now? Also, didn't the Multitude destroy Yod-Colu? Also, wasn't the Brainiac who was from Yod-Colu and created Computo just an avatar of this Brainiac God?
    Brainiac God was (at least supposed to be) the Silver Age Brainiac after mutating due to his multiverse observations, so he was from Earth-1 Colu (although the planet was inconsistently named at times and Yod was another one of its names), not the rebooted Yod-Colu. The Brainiac from Yod-Colu was just an avatar, yes. Of course, the Computo here is nothing like the Pre-Crisis Computo either, although it's mentioned that it has evolved, so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaSandhu View Post
    I find Omega Men to be like Community. You say it's amazing, and you love it. You bring it back from the dead, yet it never seems to get viewers at all. I feel like most of the people who complained didn't even buy it, probably torrented it.
    I know right.
    It's very hypocritical. They aren't even helping with the sales.

Was K'Rot in the first issue, or just next issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    The problem is that it doesn't offer a lot aside from being a set-up. This issue was kinda lacking in content.
    Yeah, this. Hopefully it improves fast, or I will be quick to drop the book depending on how issue 2 plays out.