Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
He actually does take his sword back once the Ravager shows up with what basically amounted to a "yoink", though to be fair Batgirl was at-least slightly distracted at that point. (Later on I believe he does similarly to Rose, grabbing her blade with one hand when she strikes at him in the dark). I can understand being dubious of his speed in general, or noting the seeming incongruity between words and actions as a way of reconciling their various interactions (or simply the bulk of his history), but acting as though the story itself didn't treat her as being at a disadvantage strikes me as being just a little bit disingenuous, and ultimately that is what I feel we should be looking at first before moving on to broader generalizations.

One story treating her as being at a disadvantage ignores a careers worth of feats for either charater, and consistency ultimately is the main factor behind this boards treatment of feats( for all characters)

That being said, the story by itself showed Cass being fast enough to turn Slades own sword on him so anything else she said......is ambiguous to say the least