View Poll Results: Will you be picking up any of Futures End?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

30 83.33%
  • No, not one single issue of it.

6 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would think the new Green Arrow for Future's end would be Emiko (that's his half sister's name right?).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I think the only book I might be getting is Forever People. Maybe JL + JLU...

Im not getting WW becuase it has nothing to do with the main title...
    Pretty ironic since the writer of WW is one of the writers of Future's End...I own't get WW, because I'm pretty sure the story will have closure smww.

I might see booster, forever people...maybe more if I see good reviews. this feels like a big filler

Quote Originally Posted by Gorblax View Post
    Damian's more likely to be the new "Heretic" Batman is fighting in the B&R tie in, I think. As for the new Green Arrow, I'm hoping for the return of http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green...(Connor_Hawke)
    Oo that could be interesting --- Also Connor Hawke is already the Red Arrow of Earth 2 ? --- I just want them to chuck in someone totally out of field for the new Green Arrow. To be honest I get sick of how there's only 2-3 generations at best in terms of comic characters actually having families and aging and dying. It'd be nice to think that the new g/arrow isn't a predictable youngster we've already seen as g/arrow 1-2 decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    That business of Zatara taking over as Dr. Fate was just on the Young Justice TV show. In the comics, Zatara has never been Dr. Fate - in fact, Zatara died a while back. I don't know if we know where Zatara is in the current continuity. Currently, the Dr. Fate in "Earth 2" is a guy named Khalid Ben-Hassin. Of course, some other stuff might have happened over the 5 years, so we don't know who had it when Constantine got it.
    Hmm. So fate hasn't appeared on prime earth as of yet? Would you think they'd just use the Earth 2 one? And I wonder to what degree Constantine uses it, just for a single purpose to have a look at something, or with the intent of keeping it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I think the only book I might be getting is Forever People. Maybe JL + JLU...

Im not getting WW becuase it has nothing to do with the main title...
    What is Forever People even about? The artwork I've seen for the New52 stuff looks cool and I know it's not a new concept but I don't think I've ever read a comic where they've been the subject...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Type View Post
    Hmm. So fate hasn't appeared on prime earth as of yet? Would you think they'd just use the Earth 2 one? And I wonder to what degree Constantine uses it, just for a single purpose to have a look at something, or with the intent of keeping it?
    Part of the story in Futures' End seems to be that during the 5 years between now and then, Earth 2 was destroyed and its citizens came to the main Earth, so that might be why Dr. Fate and Constantine can interact. Aside from the fact that Dr. Fate probably can move around between world on his own if he wanted to.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Type View Post
    Oo that could be interesting --- Also Connor Hawke is already the Red Arrow of Earth 2 ?
    Really? I had no idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    Really? I had no idea.
    We don't know anything about his background, though. So the only think known about him is that he has that name. I don't think anything else relating to Green Arrow/Olliver Queen can be extrapolated. He's just a guy who happens to be named Connor Hawke.

I believe it was just a shout-out by the writer based on the notion that with all of the main characters like Green Arrow de-aged, it will be years before we could potentially see their children show up.

Might take the month off, as someone who isn't reading Futures End right now, I have no interest in these future titles.

BANNED

We don't know anything about his background, though. So the only think known about him is that he has that name. I don't think anything else relating to Green Arrow/Olliver Queen can be extrapolated. He's just a guy who happens to be named Connor Hawke.

I believe it was just a shout-out by the writer based on the notion that with all of the main characters like Green Arrow de-aged, it will be years before we could potentially see their children show up.
    He was intended to be a version of Cry for Justice Roy Harper, but DC wants nothing to do with that story. Robinson most-likely wouldn't budge on having him be Roy Harper or Roy McQueen(a variation), so DC just had Tom Taylor rename him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseReverseFlash View Post
    He was intended to be a version of Cry for Justice Roy Harper, but DC wants nothing to do with that story. Robinson most-likely wouldn't budge on having him be Roy Harper or Roy McQueen(a variation), so DC just had Tom Taylor rename him.
    Robinson said in a interview his name was Roy McQueen

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Probably stick to one Batbook. Haven't decided which one. Probably the main one.
    Then Harley Quinn, Aquaman and or a Superman book again haven't decided yet.

Fantastic Member

I will probably buy Booster Gold because I want DC to make an ongoing Booster Gold series and if they see the sales are high on the one shot, they may act on it

Part of the story in Futures' End seems to be that during the 5 years between now and then, Earth 2 was destroyed and its citizens came to the main Earth, so that might be why Dr. Fate and Constantine can interact. Aside from the fact that Dr. Fate probably can move around between world on his own if he wanted to.
    Oh that's interesting. Yeah I suppose it also seems fair that there only needs to be one fate helm across all dimensions, if that is indeed what you imply.