View Poll Results: Who is your favourite YOUNG AVENGER?

Voters
290. You may not vote on this poll
  • HAWKEYE [Kate Bishop]

53 18.28%
  • HULKLING [Theodroe 'Teddy' Altman]

17 5.86%
  • IRON LAD [Nathaniel Richards]

5 1.72%
  • LOKI, God of Mischief

25 8.62%
  • MARVEL BOY [Noh-vah]

10 3.45%
  • MISS AMERICA CHAVEZ

33 11.38%
  • PATRIOT [Elijah 'Eli' Bradley]

33 11.38%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

12 4.14%
  • SPEED [Thomas 'Tommy' Shepherd]

17 5.86%
  • STATURE [Cassandra 'Cassie' Lang]

16 5.52%
  • VISION [Jonas]

4 1.38%
  • WICCAN [William 'Billy' Kaplan]

65 22.41%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Where was the thing about Speed experiencing his accelerated time as real time established? Because I don't remember that being mentioned before. Though it has been a while since I read Young Avengers.
    Now that I think about it, I actually don't remember it being specifically established, but I always figured that was the case for all or at least most speedsters in the Marvel Universe? Like, their speed is just so inherent to who they are that it just feels like normal speed for them. Which is why they think and rationalize faster as well; it's like their entire body and mind are wired to work at a different speed and they just get used to it as the status quo. So from everybody else's perspective, they're moving faster than usual, but for them, it's basically just another wednesday. I don't know, I could be wrong, but that's how I've always read speedsters (at least from Marvel; I don't read DC and I know they have a very particular mythology for speedsters there).

------

So, Allan Heinberg is teaming up with Marvel Television and ABC for a TV show about female super-heroes:

https://deadline.com/2018/09/marvel-...an-1202467616/

I wonder if he's gonna try to sneak in any YA easter-egg there, or maybe even try to use Kate? I'd love Heinberg to be in charge of the YA characters in the MCU, but now that we know that Marvel Studios is planning to produce their own TV shows, I'd prefer if he was working with the YA alongside Kevin Feige.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-19-2018 at 09:46 PM.