View Poll Results: Who is your favourite YOUNG AVENGER?

Voters
290. You may not vote on this poll
  • HAWKEYE [Kate Bishop]

53 18.28%
  • HULKLING [Theodroe 'Teddy' Altman]

17 5.86%
  • IRON LAD [Nathaniel Richards]

5 1.72%
  • LOKI, God of Mischief

25 8.62%
  • MARVEL BOY [Noh-vah]

10 3.45%
  • MISS AMERICA CHAVEZ

33 11.38%
  • PATRIOT [Elijah 'Eli' Bradley]

33 11.38%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

12 4.14%
  • SPEED [Thomas 'Tommy' Shepherd]

17 5.86%
  • STATURE [Cassandra 'Cassie' Lang]

16 5.52%
  • VISION [Jonas]

4 1.38%
  • WICCAN [William 'Billy' Kaplan]

65 22.41%
Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    My wee sausages, is there any news on whether the Young Avengers will have a tie-in to Axis (as they have for most other events)?
    Nope. We have the solicits up through the end of the event now, and there's nothing. Unless they get an 'aftermath' one off or something?

But, hey! There's, um Carnage and Hobgoblin minis! Because they're both such vital Avengers and/or X-men, after all.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Ummmm... YES PLEASE!!!

Though I'd prefer Iwan Rheon as Wiccan. He can be tragic BUT also has that darkness in him (just like Billy).

He has that weird 'otherworldlines' to him that would make him a great Noh imo.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I would like for the YA's to have a role in w/e Hickman is planning with Avengers, New Avengers/Illuminati, & the Cabal. With an 8 month time skip, I would like to see the YA's fighting against the Cabal and helping to bring an end to their destruction. Maybe they can help liberate Wakanda.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like for the YA's to have a role in w/e Hickman is planning with Avengers, New Avengers/Illuminati, & the Cabal. With an 8 month time skip, I would like to see the YA's fighting against the Cabal and helping to bring an end to their destruction. Maybe they can help liberate Wakanda.
    Doubtful. Hickman would be more likely to make use of the Secret Warriors characters, or some of the new characters from World.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Doubtful. Hickman would be more likely to make use of the Secret Warriors characters, or some of the new characters from World.
    I figured as much.

Either way I hope the YA's show up somewhere soon. I would love an ongoing with a dedicated creative team behind them. I'm over just getting a few minis here and there. I would love to get something more permanent.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Who is to say they would side with Cap?

I figured as much.

Either way I hope the YA's show up somewhere soon. I would love an ongoing with a dedicated creative team behind them. I'm over just getting a few minis here and there. I would love to get something more permanent.
    I actually like the "season" approach. A year here, a mini there. I'd like it to be more or less always going on, but keeping it as "seasons" is good.

And I still say that Jen Van Meter should be the next YA writer.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Who is to say they would side with Cap?
    No one.

I would be fine if they simply sided with themselves and worked together as the team they are to try and come up with their own way to stop the Cabal and help liberate Wakanda.

It would be pretty cool to see Miss America get in on the Incursion business. She is, after all, an interdimensional traveler. I would think that would make her an asset to anyone trying to deal with the Incursions. She's probably too moral to side with the Illuminati or Cabal, but I can't imagine the Avengers aren't trying to find a solution. So bringing her in would be a reasonable thing for them to do.

But, of course, that won't happen. Not a chance in hell of Miss America showing up in Avengers.

I was hoping WAAAY too much, but I really wanted a Spider-Girl/Miss America mini as a tie-in for Spider-Verse. Makes a god-awful amount of sense and it was a great chance to get Anya out of the closet, but of course it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    It would be pretty cool to see Miss America get in on the Incursion business. She is, after all, an interdimensional traveler. I would think that would make her an asset to anyone trying to deal with the Incursions. She's probably too moral to side with the Illuminati or Cabal, but I can't imagine the Avengers aren't trying to find a solution. So bringing her in would be a reasonable thing for them to do.

But, of course, that won't happen. Not a chance in hell of Miss America showing up in Avengers.
    I agree. I think MAC would have been an excellent surprise guest appearance in regards to dealing with the incursions, but its very unlikely. I don't see her siding with the Illuminati or the Cabal either. I think she would try and help take down the Cabal and then probably curse out all of the Illuminati right there on the spot.

I can see her looking at Tony, Reed, and the others and just saying "Putos" before flying off lol.

No one.

I would be fine if they simply sided with themselves and worked together as the team they are to try and come up with their own way to stop the Cabal and help liberate Wakanda.
    They probably wouldn't care that much about Wakanda, they have no link to the place and most of the Wakandans are gone anyway, so there isn't much of a reason to help liberate at the moment.

It's always entirely possible that they could side with the Illuminati, who haven't really done anything that wrong. Blowing up Earth's to save your Earth seems like the practical answer when the only other answer is to blow up your Earth

I agree. I think MAC would have been an excellent surprise guest appearance in regards to dealing with the incursions, but its very unlikely. I don't see her siding with the Illuminati or the Cabal either. I think she would try and help take down the Cabal and then probably curse out all of the Illuminati right there on the spot.

I can see her looking at Tony, Reed, and the others and just saying "Putos" before flying off lol.
    I'm in favor of this happening at any juncture throughout the Avengers future.

Though it DOES make me wonder what the Illuminati could accomplish with a fresh set of eyes.

Hawkeye is getting a relaunch, and the writer says that is may as well be called "HawkeyeS". He doesn't see it as a solo book, but a duet!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56204

I'm happy you mentioned Kate Bishop. In the solicitation for the first issue, the series is called "Hawkeye," but there is also a tagline stating, "Hawkeye AND Hawkeye take aim in Spring in 2015." Is this series more of a team-up book than a solo series?

LEMIRE: I proposed, at one point, calling the book "Hawkeyes" because Kate really is an equal player in the book. I think one of the many great things that Matt and David did was the relationship between Clint and Kate. There's some magic there that I want to keep going with. I think that she's an incredible character. When the story starts, it really feels like Clint's story but it quickly becomes about both of them. It's definitely a book about both of them.

AMANAT: I hope I'm not giving away too much Jeff, but the biggest thing that the story is about is what it is to be Hawkeye. That term. That title. That legacy. What does it mean? I think that It's interesting that we've had a few different characters, all very close now, that have taken on that name. This story will definitely explore that. Hawkeye, that title, doesn't necessarily mean Clint Barton. It very much means Kate Bishop, as well, which is very cool.

Anything by Lemire has been pretty great over at DC, so I am very excited to see him come to Marvel and do this title.

That he plans to keep Kate around is great......though I would have liked a YA season 2 announcement