Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Nowhere Man. About Thomas Veil.

Only one season, during UPN’s first year.

For Stripperella, there was actually a comic book with very little actual connection to the show released a few years ago.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...tYqY9ep&rank=2

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Nowhere Man. About Thomas Veil.

Only one season, during UPN’s first year.
    I used to love that show when I was young. Most people don't even remember it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    1994 was very early days of Internet, so very little on the show exists)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I remember the show and watched it. But I couldn't tell you much about it nowadays.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

In no order, and consisting of older and more recent shows:

Dead like Me (glad they got a movie to finish it)
    Dollhouse
    X-Men Evolution
    Young Hercules
    The Spectacular Spider-Man
    Gargoyles
    Cloak and Dagger
    So Weird
    Firefly
    Daybreak
    Sens8 (also glad this got a movie, though it was rushed)

I'm sure there's more I could think of. Side note, I saw on Twitter the other day that some old cartoons are apparently getting revived, like Clone High (I recall watching come episodes of this way back when but I remember nothing about it).

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I remember the show and watched it. But I couldn't tell you much about it nowadays.
    The sad part is that if I didn’t believe you were serious this would actually be a pretty good joke about the series

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Agree. I kept telling my friends that Valerie Mahaffey would make the perfect Maris Crane. She even guest-starred as another character late in the series. But she would've been perfect.
    The wrench there is that Valerie Mahaffey was in an episode of Frasier, as Frasier's temp secretary when he and Niles opened a private practice together. Something would have been said, I'm sure. I think she's a bit too attractive, too.

My mental image has always been Shelley Duvall.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    The wrench there is that Valerie Mahaffey was in an episode of Frasier, as Frasier's temp secretary when he and Niles opened a private practice together. Something would have been said, I'm sure. I think she's a bit too attractive, too.
    Isn't that like asking why Frasier didn't recognize his dad on Cheers? Same actor different character.

Astonishing Member

Wolverine and the X-Men (animated series)
    The Gates (supernatural show)

Astonishing Member

Chilling Adventure of Sabrina...

Okay, it's final season was just announced, but this one hurts. I don't know if the series was planned to only last for 36 episodes, but I am definitely left wanting more!

Pushing Daisies.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Isn't that like asking why Frasier didn't recognize his dad on Cheers? Same actor different character.
    I'm pretty sure Cheers is not 100% canon. Quite a bit of Frasier doesn't jibe with Cheers, aside from his vastly different personalities.

The Frasier in Cheers came from a wealthy family, loved beer, dogs, sports, and scifi. And he was fairly athletic. His father was not a cop. He was a scientist... and dead. His mother was horrible, not the one talked about in Frasier. The Frasier series seems to take place on Bizarro Cheers-Earth.

They did try to explain the father thing, but it still doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 07-10-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Wolverine and the X-Men- best x-men adaptation with the exception of 90s the Animated Series.
    Beware the batman ( not the greatest show but I was interested in where it was going)
    Forever- a bit formulaic but was a great concept and Ioan grufford was finally well cast in a role
    Graceland- Really interesting show and anything with Serinda Swan is memorable.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

BANNED

Krypton: Goodness gracious I loved that show. It had the makings of a sophisticated space opera. And then the makers went ahead and listened to critics who couldn't follow an intricate plot. And dumbed down the 2nd season and the ratings went with it.