Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Other than that he also did well vs Owlman despite being weakened . He has a great durability feat in his fight vs Talon where , after getting impaled by like half a dozen knives and speared off a building , he still keeps ticking and fighting . He also has a good skill feat in the first issue of Grayson with his nerve pinch

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...bb+talon+1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...erve+pinch.jpg
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 10-10-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So...compared to pre-flashpoint Dick, is NU Dick a better fighter than his previous incarnation or what?
    No but he has a mind whammy kind of trick . Also uses a gun

Well, I see I am too late . While they made him lose a lot, high-end feats place him around DCnU Bats' level (whom, from what I've seen, I feel comfortable placing around his Post-Crisis self, except for his endurance that got somewhat boosted), as it should be.

New 52 Bats ( and Grayson) don't quite have their pre 52 speed feats

Amazing Member

The Spyral mind trick is dependent on the Hypnos implants though, and there's good indication those were either partially or fully offline, a fact which he was clearly very much aware of at that point. (Technically, the fact she could even track him at all might indicate as much.)

Grayson might just have had the closest thing he's ever had to a real, sustainable push as a fighter recently under Seeley (mostly going by his Batman and Midnighter fights, none of which were entirely without their own stipulations), but outside of that he's largely kept the same exact position he's always had when I've seen him. This particular fight went a lot like his fight with Shiva did not too long ago, actually.
    Herochat.com now surprisingly back from the dead. Again.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Okay, so the body reading stuff isn't nearly on the level of Cassandra Cain. Looks a little better than the kind of high-end comic book martial arts 'I can see your tells' and stuff like that one sees, but certainly not on the level of 'Body language tells me everything'.

I...can't get the photobucket link to work. :( Hm. Appreciate it, though.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Nightwing vs Batman . Full issue .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6gTS1dM2U

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Appreciate that.

Part of me notes that Dick is doing tons better against Bruce than against Cass.

Another part of me notes that they're carrying on a conversation all the while, and I'd be hard-pressed to claim either of them was going 100% all-out.

:(
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate