Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default First look at inside pages of DK III *SPOILERS*

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post

spoilers:
    Carrie is Batman? Come on
    end of spoilers
    And she would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

BANNED

The art looks great. I still don't know if I'm going to bother with this though, after the profound disappointment that was DKSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    It seems like a logical progression to me. Considering that the beginning of this series was with an elderly Bruce, he'd have to be pretty ancient by now. Nevertheless we all know he's going to suit up in this eventually. There's also the remaining army of Batmen to consider. Carrie could have just ascended up to "Batman rank" or something like that with Bruce overseeing things as the big boss. In any case, I'll take this over that dreadful Catgirl costume from DKSA.

It's hard for me to know what exactly I'm looking at in this sneak peek but I'm definitely a little more excited that this is happening.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    It seems like a logical progression to me. Considering that the beginning of this series was with an elderly Bruce, he'd have to be pretty ancient by now. Nevertheless we all know he's going to suit up in this eventually. There's also the remaining army of Batmen to consider. Carrie could have just ascended up to "Batman rank" or something like that with Bruce overseeing things as the big boss. In any case, I'll take this over that dreadful Catgirl costume from DKSA.

It's hard for me to know what exactly I'm looking at in this sneak peek but I'm definitely a little more excited that this is happening.
    You had to say 'big boss' and make me think METAL GEAR BATMAN.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    You had to say 'big boss' and make me think METAL GEAR BATMAN.
    It was totally intentional!