Super Moderator

Default Singer Teases Homage in "X-Men: Apocalypse's" Conclusion

Director Bryan Singer discussed the running time of his latest "X-Men" film installment and an homage "that is kind of a wrap-up of the six movies."

Full article here.

BANNED

The last time he made a "homage" film, it didn't work out so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    The last time he made a "homage" film, it didn't work out so well.
    Seeing how four of those six movies were his own, I think he'll be okay this time around.

Also, this is a wrap-up of the current X-continuity? Kind of surprised as McAvoy and Fassbender had expressed interest in returning and the debuting cast of teenage characters comprises of some of the best young talent out there.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Seeing how four of those six movies were his own, I think he'll be okay this time around.

Also, this is a wrap-up of the current X-continuity? Kind of surprised as McAvoy and Fassbender had expressed interest in returning and the debuting cast of teenage characters comprises of some of the best young talent out there.
    I'm guessing they're going to continue with the younger cast. Otherwise, why bother introducing so many new characters?
    Cyclops was right

All-New Member

I'm wondering/hoping this homage will be some loos re-creation of the title credits from the 90s X-Men Animated Series with a variation of that amazing theme song! Singer has definitely said he was heavily influenced by the cartoon and now that they have many of the characters from the opening credits, it would be amazing to see a live action homage of that!

I just hope the film is successful, and something can be done to eventually co-integrate the X-Men world into the MCU.