Super Moderator

Default NYCC: New "DC Super Hero Girls" Episodes Debut Online

Following Mattel and DC Entertainment's NYCC presentation, two new animated shorts starring Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman and more have been released.

Full article here.

These are the cutest things ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    These are the cutest things ever.
    Right??? I can't wait for all the merch to come out!! Gotta start making room.

I think the Brony crowd is going to love this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

These two episodes were pretty fun. I wasn't expecting to see Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn paired up as roommates, but it could definitely make for some interesting interactions. I wonder why the third episode was so much shorter than the first two episodes.

Beast Boy being voiced by Greg Cipes is great, he even has a similar character design to his original animated Teen Titans appearance.

Looking forward to seeing Cheetah form a rivalry with Wonder Woman in upcoming episodes.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

I am already liking this very much. Actually more than I thought I would. It's great to see that so many characters have already been included and I hope we will get more soon.
    The mini-game on their side is also fun to play.

This is not for me, but I think the target audience will really enjoy it. I liked that Bumblebee is front and center. Waller as the principal weirds me out, LOL.

So, as far as the voice cast:

Grey DeLisle is reprising Wonder Woman from JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time.

Tara Strong is reprising Harley from numerous video games.

Josh Keaton is reprising Hal Jordan from Green Lantern: The Animated Series and the Lego games/movies.

Greg Cipes is reprising Beast Boy from Teen Titans.

Ashley Eckstein is confirmed as Cheetah, and I'm pretty sure that's Ashley Johnson as Barbara/Batgirl and Nika Futterman as Hawkgirl. No clue who's playing Bumblebee though...

h.parker

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So, as far as the voice cast:

Grey DeLisle is reprising Wonder Woman from JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time.

Tara Strong is reprising Harley from numerous video games.

Josh Keaton is reprising Hal Jordan from Green Lantern: The Animated Series and the Lego games/movies.

Greg Cipes is reprising Beast Boy from Teen Titans.

Ashley Eckstein is confirmed as Cheetah, and I'm pretty sure that's Ashley Johnson as Barbara/Batgirl and Nika Futterman as Hawkgirl. No clue who's playing Bumblebee though...
    Could it be the same person who voiced her in Young Justice? Masasa Moyo? I don't remember the voice that well, so I can't say for sure.

They should put the credits somewhere on the site.

I'm too old for this sh$#.