Super Moderator

Default NYCC: Leaked "Daredevil" Season 2 Trailer Gives First Glimpses of Elektra, Punisher

Elodie Yung's Elektra and Jon Bernthal's Punisher seen in leaked teaser "Daredevil" S2 trailer.

Full article here.

I wonder if websites could be penalized for spreading leaked information in the future internet laws? Maybe the word "leaked" is just overused to make us want to access the information faster? Just wondering. Appreciate the info though.

There's a few second at the end, but other than that it all seems like footage from season one, until the very end. Fine with me, I want to see it all in series, anyway. It's also awful quality...

I think the punisher skull is reflected in a foggy mirror not sure horrible quality but the skull looks bad ass and elektra looked like the clone chick from mortal kombat. Loved season 1, so cant wait.

I wonder what is the problem with this kind of "leak"... If they show this at the con, i wonder what is the secret.

And the leaked video is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    I wonder what is the problem with this kind of "leak"... If they show this at the con, i wonder what is the secret.

That's what I don't get. Are companies trying to save money by having people "leak" the footage all the time?

BANNED

Because they show these things at cons as a treat to the fans in attendance. Often the show/movie is still in production and the footage they show is incomplete or unfinished in some way, not the kind of quality that's appropriate for mass market distribution. The people at the con won't care much, they'll geek out at any little nugget they get fed. But rough footage on the internet could negatively color Joe and Jane move goer's opinion on whether to see the movie.

Of course it's awful. It was shot with in a cavernous room with a cell phone somebody was probably trying to hide under their coat or between their legs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ishikabe View Post
    I wonder if websites could be penalized for spreading leaked information in the future internet laws?
    The very thought of that would probably set George Orwell and Ray Bradbury spinning in their graves.

Marvel just wants to control its spin.

Elektra and Punisher? I'm thinking Daredevil's show moves even closer to Frank Miller's classic stories and I'm not complaining.