Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Daredevil vs Bullseye: To Dare the Devil part 1

Quote Originally Posted by JLS Comics View Post
    ScarJo's Black Widow would make for an awesome movie and it'd be grounded and help to off-set the cosmic adventuring of the rest of the universe
    Not only that but unlike Captain America : The Winter Soldier which served as a retooling of the last six episodes of season 1 of AOS the Black Widow movie can serve as a bridge between the end of season 4 of the Daredevil Netflix series in 2019...

Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 09-21-2016 at 04:31 PM.

BANNED

Default Daredevil vs Bullseye: To Dare the Devil part 2

BANNED

Default Daredevil: Devils part 1

....and the start of Daredevil season 5 in 2020!

Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 09-21-2016 at 04:31 PM.

BANNED

Default Daredevil: Devils part 2

BANNED

Default Daredevil: Devils part 3

BANNED

Default Daredevil: Devils part 4

Obviously the most optimistic scenario for fans - and most bad**s move on Marvel's part, after the fallout of Infinity Wars:

The Illuminati

At that point we will have:

* Cap

* Stark

* Strange

* Panther

.. and they can introduce Namor here and see how well he plays with the fans toward a
    possible solo film later in the Phase.

The only hangups are Reed and Doom (of course) - but Fox definitely has proven
    that they are not worthy to hang onto the property for much longer anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    I really want a family-friendly TV show based around Power Pack, especially since Marvel's got so many issues with Fantastic Four, they're a close second with 'superpowered family' theme.

Plus hits a demo outside of the current mature adult range. Not sure how viable that makes it, but having at least one kid friendly show out there seems like a good way for Marvel to expand their franchises.
    Yes. I agree that a 'superpowered family' theme can be a good way for Marvel to expand their franchises.

BANNED

1. Hydra Love: A romantic comedy featuring Brock Rumlow and Grant Ward.

2. 2020 ScarletVision: The truth about Civil War is revealed as scheme orchistrated by Wand and Vision. They used their mind powers to orchestrate events to add some dramatic flair to their love life. Bucky was set up by Hydra? Pffft. Wanda just made Cap and everyone else think he was. Hydra broadcasted to the world they were responsible for the bombing and were happy so many people died.

3. Black Widow: No Merchandise. After being possessed by the Reality Stone in Infinity War, Natasha gains 4th wall breaking abilities and travels into our universe and invades Marvel and Disney corporate offices with Captain America, Mockingbird, and Hawkeye and demand that they Disney/Marvel. Natasha knocks out Joe Quesada and threatens Disney CEO, Alan Horn at gunpoint. Kevin Feige appears as a mediator between the two warring factions of Marvel Entertainment and Team Widow.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Declan Shalvey!!!

Moon Knight The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Moon Knight The Movie
    There will be no Moon Knight movie. If and when he does appear it'll be as another Netflix hero.

BANNED

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...the-big-screen
    Union Jack and She-Hulk to be the possible leads in two of the three MCU movies in 2020 is a very pleasing possibility to me.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Amora, The Enchantress to appear in Thor : Ragnarok come 2017!

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Personally I would like to see Captain Britain and Adam Warlock introduced in the post Infinity MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...the-big-screen
    Union Jack and She-Hulk to be the possible leads in two of the three MCU movies in 2020 is a very pleasing possibility to me.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Amora, The Enchantress to appear in Thor : Ragnarok come 2017!
    She-Hulk likely has the same legal problems Hulk has so I doubt she is one of the mystery movies.

My speculation is:
    Guardians of the Galaxy 3
    (adjective) Spider-Man 2
    Then a new movie Which I will guess is the Thunderbolts, based on the stuff like, Zemo being in Captain America Civil War, in the movie they said Zemo is a more behind the scenes player than Nazi baron, so leading a team of villains to be superheroes to gain the trust of the public sounds like something movie Zemo might do (will come back to this point when the movie comes out and we have a better idea of movie Zemo's character), The Suicide Squad movie, if it does well, will show that villain movies can do well.