Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I think it's because the kids aged out of their original demo a little. Julie was (I think??) around college age in Avengers Academy, since she was old enough to be a student teacher. And Alex is even older, I think.
    And yet Franklin is still a child...

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see an updated timeline with 4 movies a year soon. As long as they are successful what's going to stop them from flooding the screens just like the publishing division does with books?

iMan 42s

Ironman 2020 would be an obvious pick for release in 2020. It would also act as a way to send off RDJR and perform a soft reboot for the movie franchise. New hero, new suit, new attitude, more menacing. With Spider-man now coming to the MCU that would be a perfect way to create conflict if they adapt Spider-man's encounter with Arno Stark and be a way to make a movie about villains to provide a new spin on things.

He has to have the curly mustache though. This needs to be a thing with Arno again.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Ironman 2020 would be an obvious pick for release in 2020. It would also act as a way to send off RDJR and perform a soft reboot for the movie franchise. New hero, new suit, new attitude, more menacing. With Spider-man now coming to the MCU that would be a perfect way to create conflict if they adapt Spider-man's encounter with Arno Stark and be a way to make a movie about villains to provide a new spin on things.

He has to have the curly mustache though. This needs to be a thing with Arno again.
    O-MY-GOD! YES!YES!YES! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!

I think it's because the kids aged out of their original demo a little. Julie was (I think??) around college age in Avengers Academy, since she was old enough to be a student teacher. And Alex is even older, I think.
    Honestly, that would make it sort of easier to transition them to the MCU. Marvel can focus less on trying to synergize them in both mediums, and really just let the MCU Power Pack be its own thing. I kinda miss the good old Power Pack, but I'm glad they actually got to grow up semi-realtime in 616, so they could 'retire' more naturally compared to every other young superhero (like Franklin, frozen in time...).

But seeing their story again in the MCU would be a joy, it can fit in pretty seamlessly and expand on the 'space opera' feel from Guardians of the Galaxy by introducing the Kymellians and the Snarks.

Edit: Also comic-wise, Marvel can compromise and just make a comic series explicitly based on the MCU version of Power Pack, better than de-aging them in anyway in 616. Comics based on the MCU-verse is also something I wish Marvel would utilize a little more, at least to help fill in the gaps in between films.
    Last edited by Byakko; 10-13-2015 at 06:00 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    But seeing their story again in the MCU would be a joy, it can fit in pretty seamlessly and expand on the 'space opera' feel from Guardians of the Galaxy by introducing the Kymellians and the Snarks.
    I agree with this.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

There were rumors back in January about Ty Simpkins (the kid from Iron Man 3 and Jurassic World) taking over the mantle of Iron Man from Tony in Iron Man 4. The rumors back then pointed to a 2019 release but that could easily have switched to 2020. The kid does have a 3 part movie deal. It seems really random if he isn't going to be something important.

I really hope Runaways is one of the unannounced films as I've been bummed since they put the Runaways film they were developing on hold when they starting going down the Avengers route.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    There were rumors back in January about Ty Simpkins (the kid from Iron Man 3 and Jurassic World) taking over the mantle of Iron Man from Tony in Iron Man 4. The rumors back then pointed to a 2019 release but that could easily have switched to 2020. The kid does have a 3 part movie deal. It seems really random if he isn't going to be something important.
    Yeah that was almost certainly bullshit. Marvel signs actors for multi-part movie deals as a general rule because they want to have the option to bring them back at some point if they ever need to. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just to put that into perspective, it's been 7 years since we saw Abomination and he's clearly not coming back anytime soon, but Marvel still signed Tim Roth on a 3 picture deal. Red Skull has also not returned yet and his actor said they still made him sign a multi-picture contract "just in case."

Yeah that was almost certainly bullshit. Marvel signs actors for multi-part movie deals as a general rule because they want to have the option to bring them back at some point if they ever need to. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just to put that into perspective, it's been 7 years since we saw Abomination and he's clearly not coming back anytime soon, but Marvel still signed Tim Roth on a 3 picture deal. Red Skull has also not returned yet and his actor said they still made him sign a multi-picture contract "just in case."
    Which is kinda odd when you think about it, since Blonsky's one of the only MCU villains who actually lasted past his first movie and considering Abomination is all CG, it probably wouldn't be much of a problem to get Tim Roth into a booth to voice some lines for him for another appearance.

BANNED

Talking Imagine if the rumor is true!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...in-mcu-in-2020

The sequel to Dr. Strange might be;

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It is almost imposible to guess what Marvel has planned. I mean really would any of us have thought 5 years ago they would do a Guardians, Ant-Man, or Inhumans movie? They have shown they are not afraid to take a wild chance now and then so pretty much everything is on the table.

The ones I would like?

Nova
    Agents of Atlas
    SHIELD (the series will probably be off the air by 2020)
    Warlock

BANNED

Nova battling Zorr the son of Thanos and father of Nebula would be awesome to see in 2020;

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

1 new Warriors-mutant free of course

2 Nova Corps

3vision n Scarlett witch

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    A Kamala TV show that would capitalize on the hypothetical success of the Inhuman's sounds like a good possibility. but Kamala's popularity would have to climb at a decent pace to justify a TV show beyond maybe a Agents of Shield episode focused on her.
    It would be a pleasant surprise if Kamala appeared in AOS season 3 and that that season of AOS will be the last so that it will be replaced with Kamala's very own TV show.