Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    A Dazzler Movie really needs to come out. Rated NC-17. Directed by Tarantino. Full of glitz and blood. glamour and grit. with a soundtrack that heralds the return of The Soundtrack. By the RZA.

I could also be in for a Daughters of the Dragon movie by the aforementioned creative team.
    No Dazzler needs to fade away again...

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    I really want a family-friendly TV show based around Power Pack, especially since Marvel's got so many issues with Fantastic Four, they're a close second with 'superpowered family' theme.

Plus hits a demo outside of the current mature adult range. Not sure how viable that makes it, but having at least one kid friendly show out there seems like a good way for Marvel to expand their franchises.
    I want a mature cartoon then!

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    No Dazzler needs to fade away again...
    Hey! Dazzler's great. Don't be bad-mouthing Dazzler.

With all the cosmic going-ons coming out of Infinity War, Captain Marvel, and Inhumans, my guess is that Marvel will wait another year before doing anything too cosmic again. Maybe focus on the supernatural side of things. If not Dr. Strange 2, then maybe something a bit more grounded, like a new Blade (with Snipes and Blade's daughter, maybe) or something like Werewolf By Night. OR...enough time will have passed since the last Ghost Rider film to dust that off again.

Personally, I'd love to see them do Moon Knight (on the big screen rather than Netflix). After Nightcrawler, Jake Gyllenhaal is my go-to guy for Marc Spector.
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 10-27-2015 at 02:06 PM.

All-New Member

Deadpool is out next year, if that does well they might want to go for something similar.

Otherwise something magical if Strange does well, or maybe an Avengers spin off? Vision/Scarlet Witch?

I want a mature cartoon then!
    Watch Overlord....

The problem most what you could call mature is full of violence and the MC is an anti-hero or even a villain.
    Is this what you want

BANNED

Vision & Scarlet Witch?! Yes! Another duo on screen like Ant-man and The Wasp!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    1 new Warriors-mutant free of course

2 Nova Corps

3vision n Scarlett witch
    To me, it will be magnificent if one of the movies in 2020 will be 'Vision and The Scarlet Witch'.

BANNED

Fantastic 4, New Avengers, Dr. Strange 2
    Fantastic Four .. Heavy Hitters
    They could exist in a similar sense to Hank Pym in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, unknown but still present. More so, one of the places that is visited by the Fantastic Four is the Microverse, and if they were stuck there then it would be an easy bridge between Ant-Man and the return of Marvel’s first family.

ScarJo's Black Widow would make for an awesome movie and it'd be grounded and help to off-set the cosmic adventuring of the rest of the universe

Fantastic Member

1. I'd like to see like an Avengers Academy type film with some obscure characters doing the training.
    2. Hercules! He's seen Thor having fun in the modern world and dammit he's gotta have some of that fun. Also allows for another heavy hitter on the Avengers if Hemsworth doesn't feel like playing Thor again at this stage.
    3. Midnight Sons - Dammit I want the Sons!

BANNED

One will be Spider-Man 2. One will be "Spider-Man saves Captain Marvel from embarrassing herself because teh womenz need to wait their turn," and the last one will hopefully be a new Hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TakoM View Post
    Does marvel plan any other TV adaptation ?
    Wish they planned a TV adaptation for...
    The Spirit of Vengeance!
    To me, he'd be awesome for Netflix!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

No way they could do a good Ghost Rider series on a Netflix budget. It would end up Sci-Fi channel bad looking if they tried. There is a reason Netflix is keeping with the more grounded characters that they do not have to blow huge amounts of cash on special effects for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    No way they could do a good Ghost Rider series on a Netflix budget. It would end up Sci-Fi channel bad looking if they tried. There is a reason Netflix is keeping with the more grounded characters that they do not have to blow huge amounts of cash on special effects for.
    Why not? He doesn't always have to be a flaming head. Plenty of character to explore and lots of potential for a big cast of supporting characters. Supernatural seems to be able to pull it off. Besides, I'm sure the Netflix budget will get a nice boost from how well they did with Daredevil.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Why not? He doesn't always have to be a flaming head. Plenty of character to explore and lots of potential for a big cast of supporting characters. Supernatural seems to be able to pull it off. Besides, I'm sure the Netflix budget will get a nice boost from how well they did with Daredevil.
    Considering the issues they're having with Iron Fist, and the rumors about changing that from a series to an original film for a bigger budget for mystical effects, I don't know if Ghost Rider is an ideal match for Netflix. Granted, GR lacks the whole K'un L'un setting, but the FX for GR and his foes would probably present similar budgetary concerns.

My guess is we'll see GR on the big screen again, either a solo outing or part of a Midnight Sons-style group.