Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Considering the issues they're having with Iron Fist, and the rumors about changing that from a series to an original film for a bigger budget for mystical effects, I don't know if Ghost Rider is an ideal match for Netflix. Granted, GR lacks the whole K'un L'un setting, but the FX for GR and his foes would probably present similar budgetary concerns.

My guess is we'll see GR on the big screen again, either a solo outing or part of a Midnight Sons-style group.
    That's true. Though the rumours about Iron Fist are exactly that. Rumours. I hope we eventually do get to see Ghost Rider in the glory he deserves.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    That's true. Though the rumours about Iron Fist are exactly that. Rumours. I hope we eventually do get to see Ghost Rider in the glory he deserves.
    Likewise...he's a longtime favorite of mine. Whatever the medium, I'm all for a Ghost Rider who's not Nicolas Cage playing Elvis Presley playing Johnny Blaze.

I do believe Feige said they were considering doing solo films for each Guardian of the Galaxy member. so we might see one of those in 2020

Well say what you want but it sure looks like it's all sounding like a sausage fest for the cinematic universe. You have Agent Carter and Jessica Jones headlining for Marvel TV but if all there is, is a Captain Marvel movie in a few years for Marvel's movie slate it's pretty sad.

I mean they could've crapped out a Black Widow movie at anytime and it would've made bank. Scarlett Johannson is Marvel's biggest star outside of RDJ and now Chris Pratt.

BANNED

http://www.newsarama.com/26747-ant-m...ovie-work.html
    Man, I really wish that Fox and Marvel could come to an agreement like Sony and Marvel ala Spider-Man so that the Fantastic Four would kick off Phase 4 in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    http://www.newsarama.com/26747-ant-m...ovie-work.html
    Man, I really wish that Fox and Marvel could come to an agreement like Sony and Marvel ala Spider-Man so that the Fantastic Four would kick off Phase 4 in 2020
    Meh. The FF have had some good runs, but they're not a group I really have strong feelings on. Beyond that, I really want the MCU to move away from being dominated by a bunch of white guys. I'd like to see a greater emphasis placed on increasing diversity among leading characters. That's why I'd much prefer they do someone like Monica Rambeau, Shang-Chi or White Tiger over someone like Moon Knight.

BANNED

Moon Knight The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Besides Daredevil and Jessica Jones which comes out next month they are also planning something with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and then combining them all into a Defenders mini series. There has been alot of rumors of the Punisher getting a show after he is introduced in this next season of Daredevil and there have been some other talk of Moon Knight getting a Netflix show latter on too.
    Please let that be just rumors. To me, Frank Castle is fine as a guest star in any of the Marvel Netflix shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    With all the cosmic going-ons coming out of Infinity War, Captain Marvel, and Inhumans, my guess is that Marvel will wait another year before doing anything too cosmic again. Maybe focus on the supernatural side of things. If not Dr. Strange 2, then maybe something a bit more grounded, like a new Blade (with Snipes and Blade's daughter, maybe) or something like Werewolf By Night. OR...enough time will have passed since the last Ghost Rider film to dust that off again.

Personally, I'd love to see them do Moon Knight (on the big screen rather than Netflix). After Nightcrawler, Jake Gyllenhaal is my go-to guy for Marc Spector.
    I am for a Netflix show because like Daredevil he's a Marvel Knight!
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 09-21-2016 at 04:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    A Dazzler Movie really needs to come out. Rated NC-17. Directed by Tarantino. Full of glitz and blood. glamour and grit. with a soundtrack that heralds the return of The Soundtrack. By the RZA.

I could also be in for a Daughters of the Dragon movie by the aforementioned creative team.
    Jessica Jones has been received with positive reviews. If there is no Daughters of the Dragon movie on the horizon than it would be a pleasant surprise to have Misty Knight and Colleen Wing make their debut in a possible season 2 Jessica Jones netflix series come 2016.

Im skeptical about a runaways movie i mean we all know the movies will probably be sequels BUT.... If they weren't doesn't that mean there's still a possibility for:
    Sinister Six - May 1st 2020
    Nova - July 10th 2020
    Iron man 4 - November 6th 2020

I really have no idea what storylines would fit best though.

What are your guys and ladies thoughts?
    Last edited by CSHero(comicchat); 11-25-2015 at 03:22 AM.
    favourite comics:
    multiversity
    batman and the mad monk
    uncanny inhumans
    convergence booster gold
    we are robin
    Grayson
    Spectacular Spider-man V1
    Spider-verse
    New Avengers
    Night of The Living Deadpool
    Revolutionary war Motormouth
    Bruce Wayne The Road Home
    Superman Earth One
    Civil War
    Arkham Manor
    Jl
    Jla
    and 1000's more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    Dazzler is part of the X-men I believe, so it's not coming from Marvel studios
    I wish it did so that they can show the people who made Jem and the Holograms this year how to make a movie about a superhero singer a box-office hit!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aac0b8fd5609

Potential actress for the role of Alison Blaire?

Niffleheim

Agent of Atlas
    Nova
    Iron Man 4: Death of Iron Man

I would absolutely love it if this happens.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Spider-man 2 (The second movie in the MCU Spider-man reboot)

Nova

Fantastic Four (A MCU reboot for the Fantastic four franchise)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowice View Post
    I hope one of them is Richie Nova!
    I hope so too!

Supreme Power Nighthawk
    Moon Knight
    Power Pack

BANNED

ScarJo's Black Widow movie?
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 12-11-2015 at 12:52 AM.