Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Lightbulb An already introduced female to the MCU to be a possible lead in one of the three movies come 2020?

Jane Foster to be Thordis as the lead Sif a great ally and Lorelei a great antagonist in a Thordis flick? Natasha Romanoff with Tony Stark to be the lead in a Force Works flick? Wanda with Vision to be the lead in a Vision & The Scarlet Witch flick? Hope van Dyne to be Stature in an A-Force led by Maria Hill flick?

Who cares? These movies are a blight on Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TakoM View Post
    My questions targeted something similar for me all the TV-shows of DC and Marvel seems to be too dark. Either the character keeps losing all the side-characters around him(+ lets kill some villain) or in animies there is just too much violence and they splatter the guts of their enemies around the whole screen.

The FF as a TV-show would be dreamy but this could be difficult like you said. In general I like SF stuff but Stargate and Star Trek stopped with the production of TV-shows (dark stuff and SF don't mix well as TV-show) , so I need keep looking out for something.
    Sure though it is pretty awesome to me to see that Fox has been reaping a huge succes with the Merc with a Mouth aka DEADPOOL!

By Jack KING Kirby, to me it most certainly WOULD be dreamy!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Black Widow solo film
    Blade
    Moon Knight
    Nova (Rich Rider)
    Shang-Chi Master of Kung-Fu (although probably more likely in the Iron Fist show at some point)
    Cloak & Dagger
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCaedus View Post
    Who cares? These movies are a blight on Marvel.
    That's a funny joke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Jane Foster to be Thordis as the lead Sif a great ally and Lorelei a great antagonist in a Thordis flick? Natasha Romanoff with Tony Stark to be the lead in a Force Works flick? Wanda with Vision to be the lead in a Vision & The Scarlet Witch flick? Hope van Dyne to be Stature in an A-Force led by Maria Hill flick?
    It's still incredibly annoying that you call Thor "Thordis."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    On the broacast side they have Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Mockingbird spin-off titled "Marvels most wanted" and a Damage Control.
    Possibility Damage Control will set up an individual or group that Marvel Studios will use for any of the movies come 2020?

When McDuffie originally pitched Damage Control to Marvel (it was the first professional work he ever sold), he wanted the series to feature an “ensemble cast… along the lines of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Barney Miller, Taxi, and WKRP in Cincinnati.” Damage Control was always intended to be a sitcom about another side of the Marvel Universe, a team that didn’t care if it was Reed Richards or Matt Murdock who needed their expertise as long as they paid their bills. Writer Fred Van Lente (Incredible Hercules) called the Damage Control series “pitch-perfect sitcoms set in the Marvel Universe.”

Damage Control (Vol. 3) #3 (1991), Creator Dwayne McDuffie, Damage Control (Vol. 2) #3

Amazing Member

Wanda with Vision to be the lead in a Vision & The Scarlet Witch flick?
    If Ant & Wasp is a success, I could see Marvel to want a Vision/Scarlet Witch team-up.

BANNED

Not in order.

1. Another Avengers movie
    2. Another Spider-man movie (hopefully Spider-woman, Black cat , Silk and Spider-Gwen will appear)
    3. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 03-03-2016 at 04:10 AM.

BANNED

Squirrel Girl is the answer.

Astonishing Member

I'm going to say the three that get movies in 2020 are . . .

Bloodstone
    Woodgod
    The 3-D Man

Or not. It's possible I just went insane after reading too many old issues of Marvel Premiere.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Other than the obvious sequels we can expect, I'd guess:

Ghost Rider, Blade, Man-Thing (or possibly a Howling Commandos movie with their horror characters?)

Nova, Eternals (if Star-Lord is revealed to be half-Eternal, maybe it'll give way for a broader presence?), or Alpha Flight (assuming it's considered it's own franchise that has reverted back to Marvel since being referenced in X2 - and Department H was referred to in Agents of SHIELD) to fill the cosmic gap after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

Squirrel Girl, Howard the Duck, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, or Ms. Marvel... because they're awesome.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

BANNED

The Defenders : Doctor Strange , Hulk (or else unable to use he She-Hulk),Silver Surfer (or if not possible release their rights Beta Ray Bill),Namor the Sub-Mariner,Valkyrie,Gargoyle,Son of Satan ,Nighthawk and Hellcat
    The Alpha Flight : Sasquatch , Guardian , Vindicator (Heather Hudson) , Snowbird , Shaman , Talisman , Northstar , Aurora , Puck , Marina
    The Winter Guard : Ursa Major , Darkstar , Winter Guardian (Nikolai Krylenko) , Crimson Dynamo
    Last edited by Sansomon; 03-03-2016 at 08:31 AM.

I suspect we will get Ms. Marvel eventually.

Possibility Damage Control will set up an individual or group that Marvel Studios will use for any of the movies come 2020?
    Almost certainly not. There's been talk of a Damage Control TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Not in order.

1. Another Avengers movie
    2. Another Spider-man movie (hopefully Spider-woman, Black cat , Silk and Spider-Gwen will appear)
    3. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl
    I don't think they'll do Avengers in 2020. Avengers 3 2 comes out in 2019. So 2021 or 20222 for Avengers 4. And I'm also doubtful of a Squirrel Girl movie. It'd be great, but I think she might be seen as a bit too off-beat. I could see Disney considering her for an animated movie, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I suspect we will get Ms. Marvel eventually.
    I'm less confident. It's taking them a decade to get a single movie with a black male lead, and he's one of the most classic characters. A movie about a teenage Muslim-American girl? Does Hollywood even know Muslim people exist?