Page 318 of 354 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5304

Thor is one of the six What If issues coming in October
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=54342659

whatifthor201801_cover.jpg

Written by Ethan Sacks with art by Michele Bandini and a cover by Marco Checchetto, the Odinson experiences a new reality on October 24.

When young Thor's father falls to the King of Giants, his life is forever changed. He’s ripped from Asgard to be raised in a world of persistent winter, learning the brutal way of life in Jotenheim. But how does the runt of the giants, Loki, feel about his new stepbrother?

"The ten realms better bundle up, because there’s a cold front coming to the Marvel Universe," says editor Dan Edington. "The Frost Giants helped the Gods of Asgard chill out—permanently—and have taken Thor to be raised as one of their own! Being out of his element, Thor has got to find a way to keep warm with a little help from his new brother, Loki. But can he learn to run with the giants, or will the bitter winds of Jotenheim leave Thor out in the cold? There’s only once place to find out, this October when Asgard is out, and ice is in!"

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Thor is one of the six What If issues coming in October
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=54342659

whatifthor201801_cover.jpg

Written by Ethan Sacks with art by Michele Bandini and a cover by Marco Checchetto, the Odinson experiences a new reality on October 24.

When young Thor's father falls to the King of Giants, his life is forever changed. He’s ripped from Asgard to be raised in a world of persistent winter, learning the brutal way of life in Jotenheim. But how does the runt of the giants, Loki, feel about his new stepbrother?

"The ten realms better bundle up, because there’s a cold front coming to the Marvel Universe," says editor Dan Edington. "The Frost Giants helped the Gods of Asgard chill out—permanently—and have taken Thor to be raised as one of their own! Being out of his element, Thor has got to find a way to keep warm with a little help from his new brother, Loki. But can he learn to run with the giants, or will the bitter winds of Jotenheim leave Thor out in the cold? There’s only once place to find out, this October when Asgard is out, and ice is in!"
    The idea of the Thor/Loki dynamic being reversed is actually kind of interesting, especially since this Loki will have been actually raised by Frost Giants (I don't remember how consistent it is as to how old he was when Odin took him in).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The idea of the Thor/Loki dynamic being reversed is actually kind of interesting, especially since this Loki will have been actually raised by Frost Giants (I don't remember how consistent it is as to how old he was when Odin took him in).
    Yeah this is pretty cool.

Looking forward to this. Loved the old What If comics.

Was looking through the free Spotlight magazine which has a bunch of previews and promotinal stuff for upcoming issues and in the bit for Asgardians of the Galaxy I noticed something.
    Angela and the Destroyer.jpg

I know the Destroyer was damaged in the fight with Mangog, the headpiece was at least bit off, but I can't recall its arm being damaged. Also unless I am mistaken isn't the part that is missing also the part that Thor himself is?

Wish Lolli was drawing Thor instead.

Niffleheim

God! i wish the art was to my taste i know if i skip an issue i wouldn't find the strength to continue with this book (that last page was orgasmic thou lol!)
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-18-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Was looking through the free Spotlight magazine which has a bunch of previews and promotinal stuff for upcoming issues and in the bit for Asgardians of the Galaxy I noticed something.
    Angela and the Destroyer.jpg

I know the Destroyer was damaged in the fight with Mangog, the headpiece was at least bit off, but I can't recall its arm being damaged. Also unless I am mistaken isn't the part that is missing also the part that Thor himself is?
    Thor cut it out with his axe when he brought his female friends to fought it back during Jane's run.

The Hell Dog, and the surprise ending made this issue rank #2 out of the 3 Marvels I bought today. Don't like the art, the story was scattered. Overall very sad day for me comics wise (to this point). Bought 4 comics in total today, and the first three I read (1 DC and 2 Marvels) make me feel like I wasted my money. Will the last one I read redeem my day?

I litearlly hate this art. it doesn't fit Thor, especially not the god level art we've gotten under Aaron from teh beginning
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    God! i wish the art was to my taste i know if i skip an issue i wouldn't find the strength to continue with this book (that last page was orgasmic thou lol!)
    This. I can't stand this art right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    The Hell Dog, and the surprise ending made this issue rank #2 out of the 3 Marvels I bought today. Don't like the art, the story was scattered. Overall very sad day for me comics wise (to this point). Bought 4 comics in total today, and the first three I read (1 DC and 2 Marvels) make me feel like I wasted my money. Will the last one I read redeem my day?
    If it's Immortal Hulk: yes.

Thor dies from daggers now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Thor dies from daggers now.
    Magic daggers and he's not really dead.