Page 241 of 354 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5304
    BANNED

Talking Happy Thor's Day!

On Thor's Day the Powerpuff Girls and the Avengers combine to save the world (or just be adorable)

Amazing Member

https://www.cbr.com/preview-death-mighty-thor-part-4/

This is a preview and it's got some pretty interesting scans in it

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

I have to admit I'm more interested in what follows after this particular storyline is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by marge_23 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/preview-death-mighty-thor-part-4/

This is a preview and it's got some pretty interesting scans in it
    "I know how difficult it is to let go of being Thor"

Dude, it's you actual name! You never really stopped being Thor .

I am so done with the idea of the name "Thor" being turned into a commodity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    I have to admit I'm more interested in what follows after this particular storyline is finished.
    If what we've seen is any indication it looks like the conclusion of this storyline is going to finally bring Thor back to being Thor for the new publishing initiative, so I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "I know how difficult it is to let go of being Thor"

Dude, it's you actual name! You never really stopped being Thor .

I am so done with the idea of the name "Thor" being turned into a commodity.
    lol yeah, this is getting ridiculous.

BANNED

Jason Aaron lacks any subtlety he used to have, he is now actually calling Jane "the greatest Thor in the world", stop promoting you pet project by downgrading the original deal, he lacks any ability to handle the character and he doesn't even have ability to handle a legacy character, he should honor the legacy and show why said OG hero is important, not to point out the legacy's superiority in every goddamn occasion.

Superiority my ass smh

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Jason Aaron lacks any subtlety he used to have, he is now actually calling Jane "the greatest Thor in the world", stop promoting you pet project by downgrading the original deal, he lacks any ability to handle the character and he doesn't even have ability to handle a legacy character, he should honor the legacy and show why said OG hero is important, not to point out the legacy's superiority in every goddamn occasion.

Superiority my ass smh
    I agree with everything you said its getting ridiculous and stupid can’t use own name ( still dislike that metal arm)not mention keeps telling us how superior Jane is to Thor or how Thor been reduced useless support character in own book.

The legacy storyline when the Earths collide Jane is still Thor in that one and also in the end of AOA Loki saw Jane Thor flying to fight in the Earth

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Isaalacrymosaa View Post
    The legacy storyline when the Earths collide Jane is still Thor in that one and also in the end of AOA Loki saw Jane Thor flying to fight in the Earth
    Sorry, I should have specified that I was more interested to see what happens after this storyline, to the original Thor, the one who’s was named Thor at birth, not Jane Foster.

Sorry, I should have specified that I was more interested to see what happens after this storyline, to the original Thor, the one who’s was named Thor at birth, not Jane Foster.
    Ah I saw he gets like a golden hammer in the karnilla vision of future

I know Jane is the total focus of Thor these days, but once the Odinson takes back his rightful name and become the lead character again (I do like Jane), would anyone else like to see someone explore his relationship with his other (real) brothers? I fell that Balder is so underused and just when they were displaying his true powers, they kill him off. Give his sword a name. Let his light literally shine. He’s a son of Odin so he also should be more powerful than the average Asgardian.
    BALDER01.jpg

I would also love to see Thor, Balder, Vidar, Tyr and Hermod have some brotherly action. I’m just so sick of the Thor/Loki dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I know Jane is the total focus of Thor these days, but once the Odinson takes back his rightful name and become the lead character again (I do like Jane), would anyone else like to see someone explore his relationship with his other (real) brothers? I fell that Balder is so underused and just when they were displaying his true powers, they kill him off. Give his sword a name. Let his light literally shine. He’s a son of Odin so he also should be more powerful than the average Asgardian.
    BALDER01.jpg

I would also love to see Thor, Balder, Vidar, Tyr and Hermod have some brotherly action. I’m just so sick of the Thor/Loki dynamic.
    I'd actually be happy if they did a sort of "replacement" title like Marvel did with Hercules/Hulk, where Balder sort of takes Thor's place for a while.

100$ that both Thor and Odin will get no diff by Mangog.

spoilers:
    Looks like the next series will be about Dr. Donald Blake, actually.
    end of spoilers