Page 346 of 354 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5304

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    What Thor could’ve looked like in IW
    Attachment 73830
    Me being the Ultimate fanboy I am would’ve loved to see this on screen. It would’ve also fell in line with where he was in the film having lost everything at that point, it’s also reminiscent of Crow or dark Sting and would’ve translated very well I think.
    The one thing I like more about this look is Thor having his long hair back.

I did like that we had Thor returning to a more classic look in Infinity War. It felt appropriate with him forging a new hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm kind of surprised Thor is center in this cover instead of Jane Foster to be honest. Oh, and it looks like Mjolnir is back, which makes the distracting gold arm and hammer even more distracting then they already are. Don't trust that hammer Thor.

Oh look at Odin and Sif, so much in the background that you could almost miss them. Feels appropriate.

When can we be done with roided-out muscle-head She-Hulk? Even Dauterman can't make it look good.

Freyja and Valkyrie look almost like the exact same character with different hairstyle's/outfits.

So Volstagg's replacement makes it in but not the rest of the Warriors Three? I call foul.

Venom and a random Dora seem pretty random for this, but I guess you gotta chase the money where you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The Warriors Three are there. Respect your queen Hildegarde.
    I probably would respect her more if she wasn't trying to replace Volstagg.

I don't see Mjolnir in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I don't see Mjolnir in that picture.
    Isn't that the hammer in his right hand (the non-gold one)?

No, Mjolnir has a raised disc at the top, and it's not devided into sections.

Jane can get Mjolnir back and keep if it means we can take full advantage of custom hammer Mega Man Odinson.

Jane can get Mjolnir back and keep if it means we can take full advantage of custom hammer Mega Man Odinson.
    I'm more of an Unlimited Hammer Works man myself .

(Frankly going by Aaron's run it seems like Jane is really the only one truly worthy to wield Mjolnir).

I want him to be worthy again because the reason he's unworthy is just doubt which speaks more to how good of a person he is. But then I want him to move past it, because he's learning he doesn't need it, and also Mega Man.

BANNED

wow fans really like Foster being Thor ?? I don't knw why but i think if she becomes Thor again , i will stop reading Thor comics .

It's just that i didn't blame her character(in fact i like her) but i blame Aaron for what he has done to Odinson and that's one of way or another , it all comes to Jane .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    wow fans really like Foster being Thor ?? I don't knw why but i think if she becomes Thor again , i will stop reading Thor comics .

It's just that i didn't blame her character(in fact i like her) but i blame Aaron for what he has done to Odinson and that's one of way or another , it all comes to Jane .
    I did like janes story

But I have no interest in any more thor substitutions of any kind

I'm still waiting for actual thor to be proper thor as opposed to what Aaron has been giving us

In my view

I want him to be worthy again because the reason he's unworthy is just doubt which speaks more to how good of a person he is. But then I want him to move past it, because he's learning he doesn't need it, and also Mega Man.
    I want him to be worthy again because I feel like this unworthy plot has just become increasingly more nonsensical over time and I'm ready for it to be done and for Thor to just be Thor again, with no caveats.

Although frankly I think that's probably going to be saved for when Aaron finally leaves (which I imagine is sooner rather then later with the War of Realms).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want him to be worthy again because I feel like this unworthy plot has just become increasingly more nonsensical over time and I'm ready for it to be done and for Thor to just be Thor again, with no caveats.

Although frankly I think that's probably going to be saved for when Aaron finally leaves (which I imagine is sooner rather then later with the War of Realms).
    All of this

My dislike, deeply felt as it is, of Aaron's work here has nothing to do with who has been worthy

all about thor not being and how he's been written since the whisper

I am genuinely hoping this is Aarons swan song and I can get a proper thor back imo

So not just Thor own book where badly written by Aaron but also avengers where now acts like love struck high school kid not centuries old god who now struggles against sea crap and needs She-Hulk for help this low point even for Aaron and how he writes Thor.

As for War of the Realms like said in the other thread can’t imagine how badly written Thor and even Odin going to be for this event I expect Jane come in kick Odin ass again with Thor getting new inspirational what means worthy something like that.
    Last edited by zoch; 11-17-2018 at 04:45 AM.

Has Thor ever used a shield? All of the current hammers he uses are disposable, right? What have been the unique powers, if any, for the ones he's used so far?

am I the only one who got tired of Malekith???

he was a good villain but he is a villain for a very long time.

Thor should have killed him during his League of Realms but the All-Mothers had to screw everything up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Has Thor ever used a shield? All of the current hammers he uses are disposable, right? What have been the unique powers, if any, for the ones he's used so far?
    he did in his fight with Thanos as part of a suit of armour which was mostly a weird belts thing