Page 101 of 354 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5304
    BANNED

Thordis six inches figure toy fair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Jane will be immortalized in plastic later this year when the Thor: Ragnarok Marvel Legends wave drops!
    Awesome that Thordis will be immortalized in plastic. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Aegis View Post
    MIGHTY THOR #19
    JASON AARON (W) • RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)
    THE “ASGARD/SHI’AR WAR” COMES TO A FIERY CONCLUSION!
    The gods of the Shi’ar make their final play against Thor and her allies! With the Phoenix Force unleashed, it’s up to Quentin Quire to quell its destructive power…if he feels like it. Odinson has returned — but what awaits him in the war-torn Asgardia?

Well Odinson is back, but according to the cover image shown, he isn't wielding Ultimate Mjolnir. Not happy about that if that's the case. Glad to see its the finale to the War and hopefully it can lead to an ongoing series for Odinson to be a second Thor regular series. More anxious for Unworthy Thor #5 now to see what his new status will be.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

My guess is that Thor didn't even attempt to lift up the Ultimate hammer in the final issue of Unworthy Thor,just as he avoided touching Stormbreaker despite Beta Ray Bill pleading for him to take it several times.Probably says something on the lines that he shouldn't need to lift the hammer to prove his worthiness and leaves it.This way Aaron can dragged it out for a bit longer and keep fans still in the dark as to whether Thor is now back to being worthy or not.

Makes sense I suppose. If he was worthy, chances are he will take back his name (if not Mjolnir) from Jane but I don't think Aaron has quite finished with Jane adventures as Thor yet so for the time being as least and maybe until the movie comes out, Jane will continue to be called Thor and he will be Odinson who may or may not be worthy.

They could always change the hammer on the cover later. Its not like that hasn't been done before lol
    We need better comics

I actually prefer Thor's axe to the ugly Ultimate hammer. Once the decision to kill off Ultimate Thor (which I didn't agree with) then his hammer should have been destroyed with him.

Idc what weapon he has (all three are dope) as long as he acts like thor, god of thunder again
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Idc what weapon he has (all three are dope) as long as he acts like thor, god of thunder again
    That's what I want the most. I would prefer that Odinson didn't take the hammer, we need to see him being the god of thunder without Mjolnir. Plus Jarnbjorn is way more cool.

On a side note I also would like him to take control of Asgard, to rule it while Odin is curing Fryeja.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post

On a side note I also would like him to take control of Asgard, to rule it while Odin is curing Fryeja.
    Curing her of what? What illness has she got?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Curing her of what? What illness has she got?
    Loki stabbed her in the back, now Odin seems to be giving her blood transfusions 24/7.

Can't he just use the Odinpower to heal a stab wound?

Magic poisoning
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Honestly I'm surprised that Odin is even doing it, the way Aaron was writing him I expect him to be far less concerned with anyone.

Still, it shouldn't be more powerful than the Odinpower even though currently it's shown to be less powerful than Mjolnir.Anyway has Asgard been shown to have any notable physicians or healers in the past among Thor's supporting cast?

Still, it shouldn't be more powerful than the Odinpower even though currently it's shown to be less powerful than Mjolnir.Anyway has Asgard been shown to have any notable physicians or healers in the past among Thor's supporting cast?
    I'm really don't know what are the power of Mjolnir or Odinforce anymore, when Jane fighted Odin they seem to be equals, but on the issue were they told Mjolnir origin, Odin beat the cosmic storm...

I assume Odin is still unable to lift Mjolnir?