Page 102 of 354 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5304

Is Odinson Thor's left arm bionic now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Still, it shouldn't be more powerful than the Odinpower even though currently it's shown to be less powerful than Mjolnir.Anyway has Asgard been shown to have any notable physicians or healers in the past among Thor's supporting cast?
    Neffethesk is probably still around, but pains were taken to explain she 'hovered on the brink of death' from a poison that Loki probably specifically chose to elude Odin's abilities, so even if Neffethesk was summoned there would be no change to the situation. If Odin or the healers could just solve every problem there would be very few stories worth telling about Odin. The why and how of this situation has not yet been fully explained but I am sure Loki will do so, all in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Is Odinson Thor's left arm bionic now?
    It is forged from Black Uru from the same furnaces as Mjölnir. It is a mighty arm indeed. See Thor #4 (v2014)
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 02-22-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

So with the Thor vol.3 Omni now solicited that takes the Mighty title up through #193 this makes a very nice run of the original title.
    I wonder what a possible vol.4 could look like at some point??
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

At least the mystery will finally end.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    At least the mystery will finally end.
    Three years to late! No matter what the answer is going to be it won't satisfy readers. Three years of build up? Come on...the next question will be how did Nick Fury come up with this knowledge.

"Luke, I'm your father!"

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Three years to late! No matter what the answer is going to be it won't satisfy readers. Three years of build up? Come on...the next question will be how did Nick Fury come up with this knowledge.
    Such pessimism. I find it unlikely you have been on the edge of your seat waiting for this all that time. I am sure Fury was chosen specifically for the task because of his past connections and confidences with Thor. He probably knows as much about Thor as any mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Man don't even care about the whisper... I just want to Odinson stop crying because of the hammer and start trying being as badass as his father is.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    "Luke, I'm your father!"

Peace
    "Jane is your sister!"

Fantastic Member

What did Fury know? I suspect Fury's whisper went something like this... "You're only worthy because you enjoy feeling superior to everyone else."

If that is the extent of the revelation, I'm going to be disappointed. But it could be something that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    What did Fury know? I suspect Fury's whisper went something like this... "You're only worthy because you enjoy feeling superior to everyone else."

If that is the extent of the revelation, I'm going to be disappointed. But it could be something that simple.
    Well we know it's not some awful deed from his past, and we know Thor is convinced of his unworthiness. There has been enough built into the story to show Thor is, for want of a better word, modest with his own notion of worthiness, so it need not be some earth shattering revelation. I am sure some people will be disappointed, that is the nature of comic readers.

It also seems to be a notion that had a knock on effect to Odin. This suggests somthing fundamental to Thor's legacy and identity, which has been the theme of Aaron's work. I doubt it will be a huge surprise, it will probably refer back to continuity. That in itself will divide fans, because many have very set notions of continuity.

Avengers Kang War 5 preview Avengers Assemblea vs kang

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post

It is forged from Black Uru from the same furnaces as Mjölnir. It is a mighty arm indeed. See Thor #4 (v2014)
    Lol. I never heard of Black Uru. Is this new? So the arm is not bionic; it is made of Uru?
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 02-23-2017 at 01:16 PM.