Page 3 of 354 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Thor Vol 3 #3 I believe.
    Yeah like Danvidar said, it was Vol 3 #3. Like I said before there were a couple more panels I left out cause of board rules, well worth checking out the issue. Such as the "walk" comment that I mentioned earlier and also Tony, being his usual smug self, telling Thor they would have to do this the hard way and giving Thor a full on repulsor blast from a few feet away. Only to see Thor just standing there like a cool breeze had just blown by when the smoke cleared.

You know they should introduce more of Loki's offspring and they don't always have to be evil. I mean some of them actually can be allies to Thor. I know the rock trolls have already been established but how about it was Loki who became the forefather of a new species of trolls. Or maybe put in Eisa and Einmyria who are said to be his daughters by the fire jotunn Glut.

http://humoncomics.com/loki-and-his-children

http://templeoftheflea.weebly.com/lokis-children.html

http://humon.deviantart.com/art/The-...olls-210951381

http://www.deviantart.com/art/What-d...like-238830775

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/n...php?deity=GLUT
    Last edited by jazzflower92; 05-04-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Fantastic Member

I would like to see The Thor Corps revived. I would like to see a Thor Corps as an ongoing series. Thor, Beta Ray Bill, The Second Thunderstrike and Thor Girl. Perhaps a resurrected Red Norville.

Just started reading god of thunder, man I must say, marvel now has been good for thor. His performance in infinity was great, Hickman seems to treat him well and Aaron's god of thunder title is as good as JMS's run. (Art and story) thors been a breakout character for me since marvel now. Fractions run was pretty bad after the first arc of mighty thor.
    Reading Aaron's run even mad me watch the dark world again, which I happened to enjoy a lot more the second time around.

Hope this title and treatment of thor stays consistent. The god butcher is a great villain.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    Just started reading god of thunder, man I must say, marvel now has been good for thor. His performance in infinity was great, Hickman seems to treat him well and Aaron's god of thunder title is as good as JMS's run. (Art and story) thors been a breakout character for me since marvel now. Fractions run was pretty bad after the first arc of mighty thor.
    Reading Aaron's run even mad me watch the dark world again, which I happened to enjoy a lot more the second time around.

Hope this title and treatment of thor stays consistent. The god butcher is a great villain.
    He's also great in Uncanny Avengers. Marvel Now has been extremely great for him indeed
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    He's also great in Uncanny Avengers. Marvel Now has been extremely great for him indeed
    yup it's a good time to be a fan yup

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post

- I am actually a fan of TDW as well. I am a big Thor fan so I probably see it through Asgardian glasses but still... I think people harp on the humor too much (it was not needed but not nearly as bad as I expected hearing all the complaints) and I really enjoyed Thor/Loki and the action scenes. And Friggas funeral was beautiful.

Anyway... yes... God Butcher was great. He seems like one of those villains that will only get one good run though. If he came back ever (always a possibility), I am not sure how you top almost killing ever god in existence.

Oh, he'd probably come back as a good-guy looking for redemption, and join a super-team as a watered-down version of himself that would get punked by any old Tom, Dick, or Wolverine.

He was great, but I hope he stays gone.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Oh, he'd probably come back as a good-guy looking for redemption, and join a super-team as a watered-down version of himself that would get punked by any old Tom, Dick, or Wolverine.

He was great, but I hope he stays gone.
    lol i know right.. marvel's power level inconsistencies are maddening
    he's no longer needed. I'm loving the Thor vs Galactus fight. totally epic

Spectacular Member

Well, the latest issue is pretty great. Aaron has pretty much recaptured the magic he showed in the first (God Butcher) arc! Ulik and the trolls doing more than just popping up to hit Thor (until the end) and the evil Roxxon CEO finally showing his "true face" to Thor and the world (presumably) made for a great issue! King Thor's ongoing fight with Galactus and the Thor Girls, as great as it was, was almost an afterthought. All sorts of nice character moments throughout and the humor that Aaron brings to the series, without overusing it, on full display! Can't wait for the final issue in this storyline!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pugbuddy View Post
    Well, the latest issue is pretty great. Aaron has pretty much recaptured the magic he showed in the first (God Butcher) arc! Ulik and the trolls doing more than just popping up to hit Thor (until the end) and the evil Roxxon CEO finally showing his "true face" to Thor and the world (presumably) made for a great issue! King Thor's ongoing fight with Galactus and the Thor Girls, as great as it was, was almost an afterthought. All sorts of nice character moments throughout and the humor that Aaron brings to the series, without overusing it, on full display! Can't wait for the final issue in this storyline!
    yup its continuing to deliver... loving the arc..

Beard or no beard? The beard makes him look more regal, more experienced and is the look he has in the movie. Hemsworth rocks the beard! On the other hand he had the clean shaven look during so many of his classic runs.

Ultimate Member

I prefer him with the beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I prefer him with the beard.
    Yeah, it kind of makes him look more like his mythology self. Not to mention it makes look rugged.

Spectacular Member

In the comics he should remain clean-shaven. Hemsworth should keep the beard. Just my thoughts.