Page 305 of 354 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5304

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    Nah, it looks like one of the hammers from the cover of Thor #1.
    It almost feels like we're getting to a point where there are too many hammers to keep track of .

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I never minded Sif as a love interest, she was alright, until she became interested in Beta Ray Bill. She has been linked to Beta Ray Bill very often and unlike Jane Foster whose romance with Dr. Kinkaid was forced by Odin, Sif was voluntary which was a big letdown to me. Thru the years Sif has became a very bland uninteresting character and now even Amora seems more tri-dimensional and a more desirable as a love interest than Sif imo.

When your girlfriend prefers the horse.

There was even some attraction between her and Eric Masterson when HE was Thor. Took awhile to warm up... but I think Sif is attracted to anyone who has 'the power of Thor'...

I've read and loved JMS's Thor run... Interested in getting back into reading the character. Is Jason Aaron's long run worth it? It seems pretty polarizing among fans.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I've read and loved JMS's Thor run... Interested in getting back into reading the character. Is Jason Aaron's long run worth it? It seems pretty polarizing among fans.
    As someone who's read most of the run by this point...I will say that, on a technical and story level, it's a fairly strong and enjoyable run but that as a Thor fan you may or may not be turned off by the handling of the mythos and the strong "girl power" message that comes at certain major characters' expenses.

Personally I'm all for "girl power" stuff, but I'm not altogether in love with how Aaron has handled it in his run .

After our quick discussion in the Thor 1 preview thread, God of Thunder has been ordered

After our quick discussion in the Thor 1 preview thread, God of Thunder has been ordered
    Cool! I hope you enjoy it .

Spectacular Member

Juggernaut is one of my favorites so I am excited to see him in this one. It was cool having him show up in Deadpool so the timing is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggha View Post
    Juggernaut is one of my favorites so I am excited to see him in this one. It was cool having him show up in Deadpool so the timing is great.
    He does seem to be a popular villain these days

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cool! I hope you enjoy it .
    I'll let you know what I think!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    There was even some attraction between her and Eric Masterson when HE was Thor. Took awhile to warm up... but I think Sif is attracted to anyone who has 'the power of Thor'...
    Never saw her attracted to Jane, which would have been interesting to say the least.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Continued my mini Thor spending streak by getting the Simonson omnibus. So I'll have a lot of Thor summer reading to look forward to.

Personally I'm all for "girl power" stuff, but I'm not altogether in love with how Aaron has handled it in his run .
    feminist exposed!!!

you're gonna regret that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    feminist exposed!!!

you're gonna regret that!!!
    I am a feminist, but even I have my issues with Aaron's Thor run .

I am a feminist, but even I have my issues with Aaron's Thor run .
    a nice bit of info indeed

I'm wary of you now

Spectacular Member

Continued my mini Thor spending streak by getting the Simonson omnibus. So I'll have a lot of Thor summer reading to look forward to.
    Simonson's run was fantastic--one of the best, if not THE best, in Thor's history. Lots of respect for the character and mythos. Enjoy!

BANNED

Talking Happy Thor's Day!!!

Kittens ASSEMBLE!

Also, the gleaming spires of Assgard.. have been extinguished.