Page 330 of 354 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5304

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    think I guessed the real reason he couldn't pick up Mjölnir

not enough upper body strength!!!
    damn, a woman with cancer is stronger than him

BANNED

Talking Happy Thor's Day!!!

Thor #395 Sep 1988
    War of Gods: Part 1 of 6 - Daredevil makes a brief appearance in "Enter the Earth Force!"
    Hogun is taken to the hospital, where he undergoes emergency surgery to save his life.

In the same hospital, three mortals are deceived by Seth and given powers, to try and kill Hogun.

While in a coma, Hogun is visited by Seth, and has his mark burned into his face.

In Asgard, Balder decides that he must recall the power of Thor for defense, even if it means leaving Thor himself helpless.

Script by Tom DeFalco, pencils by Ron Frenz, inks by Brett Breeding

BANNED

Thor and Phoenix Logan vs Doom

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thor #395 Sep 1988
    War of Gods: Part 1 of 6 - Daredevil makes a brief appearance in "Enter the Earth Force!"
    Hogun is taken to the hospital, where he undergoes emergency surgery to save his life.

In the same hospital, three mortals are deceived by Seth and given powers, to try and kill Hogun.

While in a coma, Hogun is visited by Seth, and has his mark burned into his face.

In Asgard, Balder decides that he must recall the power of Thor for defense, even if it means leaving Thor himself helpless.

Script by Tom DeFalco, pencils by Ron Frenz, inks by Brett Breeding

Absolutely loved this run

King Thor will die most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    King Thor will die most likely.
    Well he's still supposed to fight Loki armed with the necrosword:

I wouldn't be surprised if the worm bothering Ego is Loki and that he is going to get the Necrosword in this issue, so we can have the final fight between Thor and Loki teased during Civil War II.

Although I'm not sure how Thor and Logan are going to defeat Doom, the guy is clearly overpowered here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Well he's still supposed to fight Loki armed with the necrosword:

I wouldn't be surprised if the worm bothering Ego is Loki and that he is going to get the Necrosword in this issue, so we can have the final fight between Thor and Loki teased during Civil War II.
    snake is most likely Loki.

Although I'm not sure how Thor and Logan are going to defeat Doom, the guy is clearly overpowered here lol.
    Doom misses two power ups to be OP - Odinforce and the Phoenix Force which would make him really OP.
    Last edited by GodThor; 10-13-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    snake is most likely Loki.

Doom misses two power up to be OP - Odinforce and the Phoenix Force which would make him really OP.
    Both the Phoenix Force and the Odinforce on top of all the powers he already got would make this Doom unstopable that's for sure. Maybe God Emperor Doom with the powers of the Beyonders could stand against him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Both the Phoenix Force and the Odinforce on top of all the powers he already got would make this Doom unstopable that's for sure. Maybe God Emperor Doom with the powers of the Beyonders could stand against him.
    Honestly i really respect Doom then any other villainish character in MU . Maybe i would tie him with Thanos in terms in of their own unique vision i.e Thanos wanted to kill half the universe for restoring resources with selfless madness for his love Lady Death
    and Dr Doom who wanted to build an law abiding Utopia which could only happen if their are no super heroes .

But in terms of greed Doom is totally invulnerable and his greed for knowledge and powers is incomprehensible . Even Thanos never had so much greed except for having a limit of having the Infinity Gauntlet

BANNED

How many years have passed since Thor created new life on Midgard ? I remember it being said but don't recall the issue nor the years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Honestly i really respect Doom then any other villainish character in MU . Maybe i would tie him with Thanos in terms in of their own unique vision i.e Thanos wanted to kill half the universe for restoring resources with selfless madness for his love Lady Death
    and Dr Doom who wanted to build an law abiding Utopia which could only happen if their are no super heroes .

But in terms of greed Doom is totally invulnerable and his greed for knowledge and powers is incomprehensible . Even Thanos never had so much greed except for having a limit of having the Infinity Gauntlet
    As a villain I think doom stands above all, most powerful being in all reality twice, defeated the beyonders, created reality in secret wars within a human life span of learning

imo he stands far above them all
    Last edited by kilderkin; 10-14-2018 at 02:56 AM.