Page 332 of 354 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5304

welp, chapter 6 was OK.

Thor crying was cringe. I don't care if it's Penance Stare but after all the years I watched Thor getting shitted on, him crying is the last thing I wanted no matter what his reasons are (even Penance Stare). the fight with Doom was cool. I don't know why Phoenix loves Thor LoL.
    Last edited by GodThor; 10-17-2018 at 10:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    welp, chapter 6 was OK.

Thor crying was cringe. I don't care if it's Penance Stare but after all the years I watched Thor getting shitted on, him crying is the last thing I wanted no matter what his reason are (even Penance Stare). the fight with Doom was cool. I don't know why Phoenix loves Thor LoL.
    That's Thor's Aaronism for u to use him like a baby, other then that I thought Doom's character wasn't reaching upto the expectations . But at long last God Thor wins lol
    Btw i think Pheonix having connection with Thor maybe related to Odin but i think in future Odinson will be dating Phoenix or Jean

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well if i think the other way around i will call it psychology of madness for his obsession of his love Lady Death , some people tend to interpret "character view" through logic but i believe madness always connected to "obsession" or "unpredictability" .

Thanos felt himself to be different not only due to his deviant mutation but his obsessive curiosity of knowledge which we(fans) came interpret as dumb but i thought it was madness .
    Maybe i am over-exaggerating over this thought but that's how i think of his madness for his love Lady Death . He tried to live a simple life but eventually he realized that he always wanted become "Mad Titan" and to that again he has to win Lady Death's heart , but she recommended that can only happen if he kills of the offsprings .

Thanos's obsession made him evolved more and more and he soloed more powerful characters that during Infinity. The same thing could be said Cates's King Thanos who wanted to win Lady Death but in the end it led to Thanos vs King Thanos that's what i call madness .

Btw that was reallly badass ending to both of the heroic characters during SW but i liked Hickman's Infinity more. I must say that was on another level

what was this from? wow. who was the alien?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    That's from Hickman's Infinity #4 and the alien was an ancient super powerful species made by Captain Universe , those species are named as "Builder"

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Infinty, even during Hickman's Avengers run.

alien was from a race called Builders.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Infinty, even during Hickman's Avengers run.

alien was from a race called Builders.
    Was this basically the build up to secret wars?

That's Thor's Aaronism for u to use him like a baby, other then that I thought Doom's character wasn't reaching upto the expectations . But at long last God Thor wins lol
    first win of the yar LoL.
    Btw i think Pheonix having connection with Thor maybe related to Odin but i think in future Odinson will be dating Phoenix or Jean
    possibly, yeah.

Thor x Jean or Thor x Phoenix hm...

I'm not sure I want Thor dragged into the X-books.

BANNED

Thor #466 Sep 1993
    Infinity Crusade crossover, "Odin's Tale"
    In space, Thor fights Drax the Destroyer;

In Asgard, Odin tells a tale of Thor's youth;
    He crossed the Plains of Ida, traversed Alfheim, paused by the Sea of Marmora where he met Undine,
    skirted the Forests of Enchantment and Sigurd, crossed the Boiling Plain, passed into Nidavellir,
    into the Skornheim Mountains, saw Skornheim Stronghold, to the roots of Yggdrasil,
    cut through a pass in the Mountains of Vanaheim, where he met Garrg;
    Garrg thought the lake was his and wanted to fight Thor for possession of it;
    Thor tried to teach the Troll that no one can possess the lake and it wasnt until he insulted Odin that Thor lost his temper.

Script by Ron Marz, pencils by Bruce Zick, inks by Mike DeCarlo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Was this basically the build up to secret wars?
    Well Infinity was part of the culmination of Secret Wars but i felt IW was more of a independent crossover which was really good , even better than Secret Wars "main event" since i am little biased towards my favorite characters like Thor, Cap , Thanos as well .

Hickman is/was one of my favorite writers but i felt the ending of the "Time Runs Out" was bit rushed though and i have heard from others that it was due the editorial reasons that Hickman had to finish his job early .
    Hickman had a really good vision imo, with scope of writing having so much creativity and he likes to write comics in terms of long run , it was almost like Claremont . But then again it's Marvel they wanted Aaron over Hickman !!!WOW

Well Infinity was part of the culmination of Secret Wars but i felt IW was more of a independent crossover which was really good , even better than Secret Wars "main event" since i am little biased towards my favorite characters like Thor, Cap , Thanos as well .

Hickman is/was one of my favorite writers but i felt the ending of the "Time Runs Out" was bit rushed though and i have heard from others that it was due the editorial reasons that Hickman had to finish his job early .
    Hickman had a really good vision imo, with scope of writing having so much creativity and he likes to write comics in terms of long run , it was almost like Claremont . But then again it's Marvel they wanted Aaron over Hickman !!!WOW
    Hickman had 4 years to tell his story lol. How much more time did he need?

He spent countless issues on stupid stuff (caps time travel avenger goes to mind).
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-17-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Hickman had 4 years to tell his story lol. How much more time did he need?

He spent countless issues on stupid stuff (caps time travel avenger goes to mind).
    He could have written better story line during Times Run Out story line without killing Living Tribunal as a jobber which was totally rushed imo .

For the record may be i am one of the few who really liked Original Sin arc , those concepts and ideas of time travel were complicated but way better than current X-Men s!@# time travel stories .
    After SW , i felt pretty much dork reading any avengers stories , FYI sales of Hickman's comics are better than All New All Different Marvel Avenger comics

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

That's a bit unfair, Thor can't have emotions? Characterization is a good thing giving the gods a human side makes sense, especially because they are a mirror of us multiplied by a thousand.

Even during previous runs Thor has been emotional, hel look at his behaviour in the MCU movies. His conversation with the Gaurdians was one of the most touching things in that movie.

This issue was so melancholic and it was amazing it showed a old god still caring and a new god (Doom) not.

It showed that even at the end of all things Thor is still Worthy.

BANNED

The issue was awesome, Old King Thor is a badass who would do anything to keep Midgard safe, plus he's crazy powerful.

Most importantly, finally after years of narration saying Jane is the greatest Thor or the greatest god, we finally got the narration to say again that Thor is the greatest god of all, I was so happy to read that, reminded me of GOT and the God Butcher arc, finally Aaron wrote a good Thor story after years.

The only bad thing about this issue is that apparently Thor still thinks Gorr was right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    The issue was awesome, Old King Thor is a badass who would do anything to keep Midgard safe, plus he's crazy powerful.

Most importantly, finally after years of narration saying Jane is the greatest Thor or the greatest god, we finally got the narration to say again that Thor is the greatest god of all, I was so happy to read that, reminded me of GOT and the God Butcher arc, finally Aaron wrote a good Thor story after years.

The only bad thing about this issue is that apparently Thor still thinks Gorr was right.
    That was great. King Thor is all kinds of awesome!