Page 4 of 354 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

tumblr_inline_n6ef7w9wa61rrtqhd.jpg

Thor deserves more than 3 pages of appreciation!!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post

Agreed but I'm sure the page count will pick up.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post

LOL - that's terrific. I May have to pinch that for an eventual avatar. And verily, Thor does deserve more than 3 pages of appreciation.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Just (finally) started reading the latest Thor comics and I am blowwwwnnnnn away!!!

It is freaking awesome!

I read the first 6 issue or so today and I cannot catch my breath...the Art, the Story are beyond great! Cannot wait to read the following issues tomorrow.

This is by far and away my favorite comic right now.... I wish I had read it sooner.

The God Slayer is awesome, and the image of Volstagg crucified made my jaw drop to the floor! WOW...Cannot say enough good things about this series. It is the best I have read in a LONG time.

Even my beloved SS comes in a distant 2nd to this outstanding series
    Last edited by Mantis Girl 94; 06-04-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Holy Smokes Batm....errrrr....Odin! The God Butcher/Godbomb saga was out of this world!!!

Thor (Thors) did things in this run that no hero has ever done before! Truly he is a GOD!

This has been my favorite run since WWHulk! It is FANTASTIC! Thank you thank you Bearded Wonder for writing it

Spectacular Member

That was a great story, although the villain was a bit paper-thin to me. But Aaron's handling of Thor was top-notch.

Now the Malekith story that follows is disappointing but Aaron's latest run recaptures the magic he had in the God-Bomb arc.

Quote Originally Posted by pugbuddy View Post
    That was a great story, although the villain was a bit paper-thin to me. But Aaron's handling of Thor was top-notch.

Now the Malekith story that follows is disappointing but Aaron's latest run recaptures the magic he had in the God-Bomb arc.
    I actually didn't mind the maliketh story. I thought it was pretty good

Good series but I wish the Asgardians would go back too Asgard.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Good series but I wish the Asgardians would go back too Asgard.
    Asgard and the rest of the Nine Worlds are just too amazing and rich and huge of a setting to remain chopped up like this.

Putting even a small city-sized chunk of Asgard anywhere near Earth just reduced it to another place to get blown up in crossover events (see, the Savage Land, Wakanda, Attilan, Utopia, Asteroid M, Genosha, etc., etc.). And gosh, isn't that particular storyline just a bit overplayed by now? :/

Spectacular Member

Unfortunately, it appears that Angela is going to be cast as a sister to Thor and Loki in the upcoming Original Sins cross-over. According to Al Ewing, she is able to pretty easily beat Thor down as well. I was hoping the days of "new character X comes in and beats Thor to the ground to show how powerful they are" were over but it appears they are not....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pugbuddy View Post
    Unfortunately, it appears that Angela is going to be cast as a sister to Thor and Loki in the upcoming Original Sins cross-over. According to Al Ewing, she is able to pretty easily beat Thor down as well. I was hoping the days of "new character X comes in and beats Thor to the ground to show how powerful they are" were over but it appears they are not....
    I've hated her since her debut in Guardians of the Galaxy she takes down Gamora and all of a sudden she's the new most feared being when really she's just a washed ashore Indie character thats written by writer who should have let the character stay in limbo.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 06-12-2014 at 08:08 PM.

I think we have room for Angela and Gamora,The Deadliest Woman In The Galaxy. She'll have an uphill battle for me to consider Angela Thors' sister though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    I think we have room for Angela and Gamora,The Deadliest Woman In The Galaxy. She'll have an uphill battle for me to consider Angela Thors' sister though.
    Thing is Thor's character has been the beating dog for every new character to show up just how powerful they are. Hell That Batinsun video Thor vs Superman speaks volume just how much the comic community thinks Thor's an utter joke. And now Marvel is just fueling the fire with another Thor jobber. Shame too I really hoped Jason's run would make Marvel take Thor more serious guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Thing is Thor's character has been the beating dog for every new character to show up just how powerful they are. Hell That Batinsun video Thor vs Superman speaks volume just how much the comic community thinks Thor's an utter joke. And now Marvel is just fueling the fire with another Thor jobber. Shame too I really hoped Jason's run would make Marvel take Thor more serious guess not.
    Yeah, Thor jobbing sucks. Namor jobbing too.

To me she is an Angel from another dimension. That seems cool enough. She doesn't need a separate Marvel origin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    Yeah, Thor jobbing sucks. Namor jobbing too.

To me she is an Angel from another dimension. That seems cool enough. She doesn't need a separate Marvel origin.
    She could have easily become the Zauriel of the Marvel U. expanding upon Marvel's heaven based realm.