Page 54 of 354 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

I miss Thor Odinson and I am really curious what is going to happen with the prediction which happened in the Gorr-God-Butcher-Saga, when the Future-Thor asked Thor Odinson if he'd already become this super cosmic god.

I found Jason overrated since his first arc. This merely solidifies it.

BANNED

Brunnhilde, Stormborn, Lady Sif, Dani Moonstar, Throg and Thordis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

ASGARDIAN WARRIOR FIVE by Peter-v-Nguyen
    To me, Peter-v-Nguyen did an awesome job depicting Brunnhilde, Stormborn, Lady Sif, Dani Moonstar, Throg and Thordis in this image. Thanks for sharing juan678

BANNED

Talking Happy Thor's Day!

It's his day, so of course Thor is to smile.

BANNED

Happy Thor's Day!

Thor taking a break from opposing the forces of evil.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio1989 View Post
    naw, i think God butcher is a clasic and the following story really good
    I think DisThor was forced down his throat and hes tryna do his best with it
    Cyclops was right

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT Gil Kane!!!

Gil Kane is beloved by his fans for his unique style of art that utilizes strong forms in beautiful compositions. His layouts are usually as breathtaking as his finished work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by speedy69 View Post
    I miss Thor Odinson and I am really curious what is going to happen with the prediction which happened in the Gorr-God-Butcher-Saga, when the Future-Thor asked Thor Odinson if he'd already become this super cosmic god.
    He asked if he'd already become a "cosmic God cop who lives in the sun," which happened in Secret Wars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio1989 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    naw, i think God butcher is a clasic and the following story really good
    I think DisThor was forced down his throat and hes tryna do his best with it
    I think this is all Aaron. I'll be honest, I was totally into the female Thor when I thought she was Roz Solomon. I really wanted a new character to explore. But after finding out that it was Jane Foster my interest sank through the floor. I'm trying to pick up a few more to give it another chance but it's hard. Other books are calling me (Hellcat is way more entertaining).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I think this is all Aaron. I'll be honest, I was totally into the female Thor when I thought she was Roz Solomon. I really wanted a new character to explore. But after finding out that it was Jane Foster my interest sank through the floor. I'm trying to pick up a few more to give it another chance but it's hard. Other books are calling me (Hellcat is way more entertaining).
    shes not a new character
    shes a butchered version of 2 really established characters, Thor and Jane.

Did you catch the Aaron soley where he did Jane and Thor after the god butcher arc? You can see the depth to Jane in this story.
    I like new characters. I actually didn't like Roz, all that much. She's kinda like the Maria Hill/Fury goverment official who thinks they can police around super powered beings. LOL get out. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk have those chumps at their mercy. IT's beyonnd silly when Marvel writes these guys as taking orders from political self absorbed scum.
    Cyclops was right

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    He asked if he'd already become a "cosmic God cop who lives in the sun," which happened in Secret Wars.
    Except nobody lived in the Sun during Secret Wars, the Thor Corps lived in Doomgard and the real Thor wasn't even one of them.

BANNED

Happy Thor's Day!

Aside from Loki, Happy Thor's Day everyone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    shes not a new character
    shes a butchered version of 2 really established characters, Thor and Jane.

Did you catch the Aaron soley where he did Jane and Thor after the god butcher arc? You can see the depth to Jane in this story.
    I like new characters. I actually didn't like Roz, all that much. She's kinda like the Maria Hill/Fury goverment official who thinks they can police around super powered beings. LOL get out. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk have those chumps at their mercy. IT's beyonnd silly when Marvel writes these guys as taking orders from political self absorbed scum.
    I wanted to explore a new character as in Rosalind Solomon, not just a new "Thor". I knew Jane Foster already and I felt like there was a lot more to discover with Roz (meaning new stories, fleshing out her past and family and so on). I don't get how she's a butchered version of two established characters. Help me understand that part.
    Last edited by Rogue Star; 04-07-2016 at 05:18 AM.

BANNED

Default Star-Lord and Thor confirmed for Avengers Infinity war !

Nice to know it´s official

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Always knew Thor would be back in Avengers Infinity War.Just didn't know whether it would be in both parts or just the second final part.