Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Poor Amara would feel slighted.
    "WHY huh?? MY heat ain't enough for you people???"
    lol..I forgot about Magma but really it would be interesting to see them on the same team bc despite what modern writers think, they dont have the same powerset. Id love to see Magma be tied to the Earth again and not written as a female Human Torch

So, I have not seen much comment from Firestar's fans about her upcoming appearance in Iceman. And by appearing on the upcoming Uncanny # 1 cover, it would appear that Marvel isn't concerned about her being mistaken for Jean Grey or Rachel. Are you guys still excited about seeing her potentially returning to the X-books, or have you decided that you prefer for her to remain in the regular Marvel line of comics. I will admit that I don't know as much about her as many of her fans, but what I have read of her, I think she fits in well with the X-Men. So what do you guys prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    So, I have not seen much comment from Firestar's fans about her upcoming appearance in Iceman. And by appearing on the upcoming Uncanny # 1 cover, it would appear that Marvel isn't concerned about her being mistaken for Jean Grey or Rachel. Are you guys still excited about seeing her potentially returning to the X-books, or have you decided that you prefer for her to remain in the regular Marvel line of comics. I will admit that I don't know as much about her as many of her fans, but what I have read of her, I think she fits in well with the X-Men. So what do you guys prefer?
    YES we are happy she is returning to the X-Books! Especially on Iceman. I have no idea if she will get any role of meaning in the Disassembled story, as she only appeared on the poster and not on any of the released covers yet. So I guess she might just have a cameo.

ICEMAN003_CVR-600x900.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    YES we are happy she is returning to the X-Books! Especially on Iceman. I have no idea if she will get any role of meaning in the Disassembled story, as she only appeared on the poster and not on any of the released covers yet. So I guess she might just have a cameo.
    Excellent. I was starting to think that I was the only one. Yeah, she may not even get any panel time in the Disassembled story, but at least by being on the cover it means her time as an X-Man has not been completely forgotten about.

it may take another installment of marvel Divas to have her be a prominent co-character again. We'll see. Meanwhile, why hasn't she been featured in video games, that would be a great opportunity especially a fighting game like marvel - Capcom.

Love firestar! I want her to join one of the X-Men teams.

art by Magickmarker

Thank you juan678. Pretty funny commentary about the stupid way that super hero characters choose their code names.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Love firestar! I want her to join one of the X-Men teams.
    she deserves a leadership position at this point. She's earned the right.

I like the character, but it doesn't appear likely that she will be in an X-comic at this point, much less a leader.

She's on the cover of Uncanny X-Men #1, when other more prominent members were left out, so I think we'll be seeing her soon. Not to mention, she has shown up in the Return of Wolverine issues.

Yes, but not all of the characters on the Uncanny teaser cover will be in the series, and only a few will actually make it to the Uncanny final roster. And I believe that the X-Force roster is already set. And the closest we have to seeing another X-comic being confirmed is X-Statix.

But if she were to be placed on a team were would you like it to be. Uncanny? Some where else?

BANNED

Defenders, alongside an Eternal, Inhuman, Olympian, Asgardian, Android, Synthezoid and Mutate (Speedball)

Who did you have in mind?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Defenders, alongside an Eternal, Inhuman, Olympian, Asgardian, Android, Synthezoid and Mutate (Speedball)
    I just read this one. Which Eternal, Inhuman, Olympian, and other characters would you want? And what made you think of this? I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm just curious.