Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Lightbulb Firestar part of the WEB Warriors!!!

Spidey´s gain is the X-Men´s loss! Poor Bobby

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Wow, you can just feel the tension in that pic.

I wish that Firestar would be brought into the Avengers films. I don't see her being brought into the X-Men films, and if she were, I don't see her getting any proper attention.

BANNED

To me, Firestar most certainly should be introduced in ANY future MCU movie. Furthermore, they are to take inspiration for her portrayal from the original New Warriors series AND the Busiek/Perez run on the Avengers series.

Oh Firestar should definitely show up first in an X-Men movie (hopefully soon and by Marvel).
    I'd love to see an actress playing Firestar interacting with Iceman (Shawn Ashmore).

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

BANNED

Happy Birthday George Pérez!!!

Thanks for your rendition of Firestar during your Avengers run. http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....eorge_p233rez/

I like Firestar's Avenger outfit by Perez without the revealing cleavage.
    The cover of Avengers #25 is the version that really works for her IMO.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

I miss Firestar. Would Fox have ultimate control of her? She was created outside of the main Marvel universe, brought into the X-universe but has spent the majority of her time in non mutant teams.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I miss Firestar. Would Fox have ultimate control of her? She was created outside of the main Marvel universe, brought into the X-universe but has spent the majority of her time in non mutant teams.
    I guess we'll see. Strictly by the comics, she's scarcely spent any time on a mutant team, certainly not as a regular member, until the very recent short stint that was written by Jason Aaron (until he left). Her 'origin' mini-series had her as a part of the Hellions (she left by the end of the mini). Then she was MIA in the marvel universe until the New Warriors series first began in 1990.

So who knows, Kevin Feige has never been confronted about this. I doubt that Firestar is considered a major character by most of these people involved with the movies-- and the comics-- She has a certain "cult" status that she has yet to break out of yet.

Looking at the latest X-Men films, there's a certain redundancy with Jean Grey. While we comics fans know the difference, look at it from the "outside": Jean is a red haired teenager, and her powers in "full force" manifest a giant firebird.

Firestar would have to be distinguished in a substantive way. Her lighthearted personality from the cartoons would be good.

I really don't want the "ultimate" version filmed, where she's Liz Allen.

If she is included in a movie, I hope that the angle of her getting cancer from her powers is ignored.

DEADPOOL ANNUAL #1
    GERRY DUGGAN & BRIAN POSEHN (W) • SCOTT KOBLISH & MORE (A)
    Cover by SCOTT KOBLISH
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    • Discover...the secret, unearthed, never-before-viewed pilot...
    • ...of DEADPOOL AND HIS INSUFFERABLE PALS!
    • Featuring...wait, Iceman and Firestar? This isn't right...
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$4.99

Last edited by juan678; 06-21-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Another cover with the Firestar costume that I like, except the fire burst is down to her stomach.

omg that deapool annual looks amazing

BANNED

We're Iceman (Shawn Ashmore) to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe then YES by all MEANS have an actress playing Firestar interact with him.

BANNED

The design of the costume that Firestar is sporting on that cover of Avengers # 25 is to my liking.