BANNED

Default Any fans of Continuum here?

The series finale just aired on Saturday. I haven't watched it yet but I've heard good things and I absolutely adore the show, wish it could have gone on longer. Who here has watched it and what did you think of the finale?

Boisterously Confused

I did love the first season. The second began to give me a headache.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I did love the first season. The second began to give me a headache.
    It really picks up in the third season, the whole status quo changes. I'm with you on season 2.

I enjoyed it overall. Looking forward to the finale this Friday on Scyfy.

BANNED

I loved Continuum. I loved the way it kept twisting and making it hard to tell who was on who's side, and exactly what the right thing to do was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    I loved Continuum. I loved the way it kept twisting and making it hard to tell who was on who's side, and exactly what the right thing to do was.
    Agreed! Especially in the end of the third season and beginning of the fourth, where spoilers:
    Liber8 teamed up with Kiera
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Finally watched the finale. Not what I expected. Sure, it was heartfelt, almost made me tear up actually. It should be the perfect ending, but it's not the ending I wanted.

spoilers:
    For one, Kellogg is revealed to be the most evil character on the entire show. That hurt. There were so many moments throughout the series where I truly believed he was going to be the hero, even in the very end of this season where he was a bad guy. He shot Dillon, the guy who worked for him and was loyal to him (for a little while at least) , and a great character. Then he goes and walks into portal thing and ends up in cavemen times. Such a lame ending for a guy who started out as a great character.

My biggest gripe is the very end, where Kiera does manage to return home. The older Alec and Kagame are there to greet her, they're both excited. There was never any Liber8, never any corporate congress or CPS or anything. Kiera created the perfect future, but get this. The whole reason she wanted to return in the first place, to see her son, is pointless now, because the REAL Kiera, the one who never traveled back and never became a CPS officer, is taking care of her son. So now there are two Kiera's in 2077, and the one we came to know and love has no son, no husband, no family, and no friends, besides a couple of old men. That is just awful.

She should have stayed in the past, where all her friends were. She could have stayed underground, working to create the perfect future with everyone else. But no, of course things can't go like they should.
    end of spoilers

Don't get me wrong, I loved this show, the ending just really disappointed me. Anyone else feel the same way?