Page 835 of 988 FirstFirst ... 335735785825831832833834835836837838839845885935 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 14811

I was hoping that was the Yost Scarlet Spider.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Amazing Member

I contacted speedyhen, they should be getting more of the Miles Morales omnibus within the next month. 68, plus they have a 5% off voucher: SPRING18

Also, wordery cancelled my order for the Runaways omnibus as they ran out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Charliemouse View Post
    Reed Comics have the Miles Morales Omni for 71 pound.
    Unfortunately the shipping is 40 to Ireland, but thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    I contacted speedyhen, they should be getting more of the Miles Morales omnibus within the next month. 68, plus they have a 5% off voucher: SPRING18

Also, wordery cancelled my order for the Runaways omnibus as they ran out of stock.
    If you buy the Runaways omni from Bookdepository through Amazon, you can grab it for 68 if that helps. I guess I should just sit on my Miles pre-order and assume Amazon will get stock too.

Amazing Member

Thanks for the tip, but I already got it from an Amazon seller. I read it in 3 days, never finished an omnibus so quickly!

Got so busy with my moving and school and stuff that I had put so many books off.
    Just placed an order. Still feel like I should grab a couple more but I need to have self control.

Hopefully I don't get any shipping issues w/ IST like you guys had been discussing.

Quasimodo should be lumbering to your door within a week

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Got so busy with my moving and school and stuff that I had put so many books off.
    Just placed an order. Still feel like I should grab a couple more but I need to have self control.

Hopefully I don't get any shipping issues w/ IST like you guys had been discussing.
    Some good choices there. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Some good choices there. Enjoy.
    Will do.
    I think a big reason I put a lot of this off was because I had so many collected editions to catch up on anyway but It's best to grab stuff in the present than later tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    And i was just thinking OMG... that Guardians of Galaxy cover is such a fail, those characters look horrible... worst character designs ever... Who buys this thing, then i got my answer. lol
    I grabbed the two GOTG: Tomorrow's Avengers TPBs (same exact content as this Omnibus) for like $20 total.

I wanted the old Marvel Premiere issues (#3-12). I highly doubt the one stranded issue (#2) of Marvel Premiere will be reprinted, unfortunately. Issue #1 was reprinted in Marvel 1sts: The 1970's.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

And i was just thinking OMG... that Guardians of Galaxy cover is such a fail, those characters look horrible... worst character designs ever... Who buys this thing, then i got my answer. lol
    Jokes on you.
    Cool cover, great characters you should give a chance.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post
    I wanted the old Marvel Premiere issues (#3-12). I highly doubt the one stranded issue (#2) of Marvel Premiere will be reprinted, unfortunately. Issue #1 was reprinted in Marvel 1sts: The 1970's.
    If you mean Marvel Presents, because that's the series with the Guardians serial, #2 has been recently reprinted along with #1 and other 70s Ulysses Bloodstone stories in a Bloodstone & the Legion of Monsters trade.

Literally judging a book by its cover.

I mean after all the praises, i got Uncanny X-Men of Claremont and it was terrible as far as i could endure. This thing with this horrible looking characters must be beyond terrible.

edit----

Sorry for breaking anyone's heart.
    Last edited by Gurz; 06-26-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Spectacular Member

I mean after all the praises, i got Uncanny X-Men of Claremont and it was terrible as far as i could endure. This thing with this horrible looking characters must be beyond terrible.
    Did you read it in English?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mortimer View Post
    Did you read it in English?
    yes, i read it in english. After especially the attitude of some X-Men fans. There were comments under Green Lantern preview at newsarama like ''thank god for x-men, what is this crap'' etc. And i was like, wow this X-Men must be really good. It must be the best written super hero stuff... And i got Claremont Omnibuses and it was X-Men teaming up with lepricorns at cassedy keep or some other dumb crap like that... unbareable.