Page 612 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026086096106116126136146156166226627121112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 20773

Wow, that variant cover for ASM vol. 3 went quick on IST and CGN changed the discount from 50 percent to 30 percent. I ended up going with the other cover. I wanted the variant but at the end of the day it's not that important to me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Wow, that variant cover for ASM vol. 3 went quick on IST and CGN changed the discount from 50 percent to 30 percent. I ended up going with the other cover. I wanted the variant but at the end of the day it's not that important to me.
    Down to 20% off now. Curious to see if IST will get any more in. Glad I got my order in early, it already has tracking generated.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Damn it...missed out on the variant for the spidey omni! I hope they get more in.

Didn't get the variant either but oh well. It's ASM 3 and that's what matters!
    I hope we get vol4 soon
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I knew the DM cover on ASM vol.3 would go fast but not that fast!
    Glad I was sitting on my refresh button at 2 cst, order placed at 2:03, and because I did the $.50 Fedex upgrade I'm going to have it tonight!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

for everyone clamoring for DM covers on books and bummed they sold out, just do what I do and preorder it ahead of time from Tales of Wonder. Then you're gauranteed to get it. You might end up paying an extra $7 or whatever for it vs. IST or something, but to me it's worth it, and i don't have to watch the clock and have my trigger finger ready. But then, maybe for some of you that's part of the fun - the thrill of the chase? :-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

I just saw on the Facebook Group page that Emily of IST Customer Service told the group about 3hrs ago that IST is expecting about 20 more DM variants on ASM vol.3
    She didn't say when exactly they would be coming in but I'd be sitting on my refresh button in hopes it's this week. Maybe she'll give a heads up before it goes live on the site, who knows!!

They just put them back up - hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    for everyone clamoring for DM covers on books and bummed they sold out, just do what I do and preorder it ahead of time from Tales of Wonder. Then you're gauranteed to get it. You might end up paying an extra $7 or whatever for it vs. IST or something, but to me it's worth it, and i don't have to watch the clock and have my trigger finger ready. But then, maybe for some of you that's part of the fun - the thrill of the chase? :-)
    That certainly would be the prudent thing to do. I just like to order from IST cause they've given me great service and packaging. I didn't think these would sell so fast though, and dropped the ball on not accounting for my extra discount.

But I emailed them and they responded today letting me know more would be put up, and I got one so I lucked out this time. Cheers to IST!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    That certainly would be the prudent thing to do. I just like to order from IST cause they've given me great service and packaging. I didn't think these would sell so fast though, and dropped the ball on not accounting for my extra discount.

But I emailed them and they responded today letting me know more would be put up, and I got one so I lucked out this time. Cheers to IST!
    Sister company, I think. DCBS is, too, and they usually have new DC and Marvel collections at 50% off (there's a preorder deadline, though).
    Last edited by rui no onna; 05-17-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    They just put them back up - hurry!
    Emily posted they were back on the site at apx 4:10cst and by 4:17 they were gone.
    The 20 DM covers they got in were gone in about 7minutes. Someone said, in the FB group, that was about 1 sold every 20 seconds.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Anyone know why the All-New, All-Different Avengers HC only includes issues 1-12 when the series has 15 issues?

^^^
    Were those 3 issues part of a crossover event and collected in the Event HC?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by iPodwithnomusic View Post
    Anyone know why the All-New, All-Different Avengers HC only includes issues 1-12 when the series has 15 issues?
    Those issues were Civil War II tie-ins, but they weren't collected in the event HC either. Maybe they'll be in some kind of companion eventually. Seems odd to orphan them entirely.

I thought the ANAD Avengers HC was supposed to have all 15 series. That's what was included in the contents when it was solicited earlier this year:

"Collecting ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS #1-15 and ANNUAL #1; and material from AVENGERS (2015) #0, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2015 (AVENGERS) and FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2016 (CIVIL WAR II)."

The first solicitation, in November 2016, only had up to #12, but that was cancelled and resolicited earlier this year with the full series. I haven't seen it come up as a change in Diamond's weekly product updates, but I could have missed it.