Page 436 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536936 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    Same deal with me. I planned on buying one as a replacement copy (I'd sold my JR cover 1st print a couple years ago when prices spiked) but didn't see it on IST so I thought it hadn't been released yet. However, I looked over on CGN and they have it in stock for $70. Anyone have any info if this was a limited print run which has already sold out, or will stock be replenished in the coming weeks?
    Supposed to be more on November 1st.
    Somebody said it was an inventory issue and that its been pushed back to Nov 1st. Amazon also has a November 1st release date. All the people that got theres and also are saying it sold out are IST customers. CGN has them available now but amazon says Nov. 1st

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

IST has the Doctor Strange Vol. 1 Omnibus DM Variant back in for those who missed out last time.

Fantastic Member

So Tuesday 3 PM has come and gone and no Shang-Chi omnibus volume 2 DM from IST.
    Has anybody heard or contacted them for an official response?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I received an email from IST with regards to the Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu Vol. 2 Omnibus DM Variant Cover:

"We now have an updated release date for that book, it looks like the book will now be releasing on November 2nd."

Quite a wait, eh? Good of them to let us know, though.
    From a page or so back.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

IST has the Doctor Strange Vol. 1 Omnibus DM Variant back in for those who missed out last time.
    Well that was short lived. Looks like they've sold out again. Similar to the first time, it took all of a day for all their copies of the DM Variant to disappear.

Has anyone managed to pic up the Clone Saga Omni today. If so, can you post some pics. Specifically the spine.

Thanks guys

Well that was short lived. Looks like they've sold out again. Similar to the first time, it took all of a day for all their copies of the DM Variant to disappear.
    Dang. Not that I wanted it, but for those that did that's two consecutive sell outs. A couple years ago, I got the MMW 75th anniversary box set for my birthday. I tried to read the Dr Strange volume several times and finally just put it back in the box. It's not that great IMO although other folks often sing its praises.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Has anyone managed to pic up the Clone Saga Omni today. If so, can you post some pics. Specifically the spine.

Thanks guys
    I ordered mine today from IST. Should arrive in a few days!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I received an email from IST with regards to the Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu Vol. 2 Omnibus DM Variant Cover:

"We now have an updated release date for that book, it looks like the book will now be releasing on November 2nd."

Quite a wait, eh? Good of them to let us know, though.
    Mine should be at the house from CGN. I'm very curious to get home and see it(I'm out of the country traveling).
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

Has anyone who pre-ordered their New Mutants Select Edition from DCBS and not received it yet heard anything from them about it?

What the heck, has IST already sold out of the classic cover for the Dr. Strange omnibus??

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Has anyone who pre-ordered their New Mutants Select Edition from DCBS and not received it yet heard anything from them about it?
    I pre-ordered from TOW (aka DCBS aka IST they are the same company) on August 3rd right before they stopped taking pre-orders. It showed up a week ago and I am almost 2/3 of the way thru it and really digging it. It's my first time reading most of these issues. The presentation & quality are top notch.

You can email their customer service folks and ask. Traditionally they are very punctual with replies and generally very helpful.

Is the War of Kings omnibus worth it? How well does it read for someone who is not really well versed in X-men lore? I have the Annihilation and annihilation conquest omnibii, and found them to be enjoyable reads for the most part. Is it better/different?
    To release yourselves from this Web of Wisdom, this knotted Maze of Delirium,
    you must enter the nuclear portals of the Electric Castle!

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Is the War of Kings omnibus worth it? How well does it read for someone who is not really well versed in X-men lore? I have the Annihilation and annihilation conquest omnibii, and found them to be enjoyable reads for the most part. Is it better/different?
    I just read it a couple months ago and I've only read a handful of X-Men comics. I loved it. I didn't feel lost and I even skipped the Emperor Vulcan coming to power issues that happen before war of kings. I am an inhumans fan though so between them and the guardians I realyl got into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I'm still just trying to figure out why Marvel isn't releasing the Prelude to WoK first instead of last. Heaven forbid that people might want to read this in order. Let's release v2, then v3, then v1 six months later. Makes a ton of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2Staples View Post
    I'm still just trying to figure out why Marvel isn't releasing the Prelude to WoK first instead of last. Heaven forbid that people might want to read this in order. Let's release v2, then v3, then v1 six months later. Makes a ton of sense.
    It's dumb but it could be to either maximize the holiday sales of the book that will probably sell the most or else the prelude and aftermath omnis are a response to high pre-orders for WoK.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.